Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beef View Post
    Why do SEC fans mock the Big 10?
    Because they went to SEC schools, so they gotta do something all day.

See, I just did it.
    --------------------
    Honestly, that's a good question though. Why do they care?
    Last edited by HUGG; 10-07-2011, 04:14 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Ehe, I think you were right.

I need a job :-\

Comment

• Originally posted by tr305 View Post
        I hope Ozzie makes this a speed/defense oriented team this year. And NO Pujols or Fielder please.
        I'll bite.... why not?

Comment

• When we go yards, everyone should do the robot.

There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• and who the fuck cares what our beat writers think?

they all fucking hated when we signed Pudge and Dan Le Batard said it was like putting "breast implants on a corpse"

I could give 2 shits what these people think considering all they do is trash the franchise anyway.

The more these asshats hate it, the more I like this insanity in centerfield. The idea of a big red apple in centerfield is fucking retarded and yet everyone in NYC loves it now

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramp View Post
              I'll bite.... why not?
              They hit homers

Comment

• I liked when people would tweet Juan Rodriguez questions and he would repond with "I'm not at the game"

this happened during most games

Comment

• He should be a GM.
                  There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• I think the Marlin should come out of the outfield grass and put its mechanical Marlin dick in the opposing team's CFers face

Comment

• Originally posted by Beef View Post
                      They hit homers
                      basecloggers

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugg View Post
                        I think the Marlin should come out of the outfield grass and put its mechanical Marlin dick in the opposing team's CFers face
                        I think it'd be even funnier if it just came out of the grass and did exactly what it is already set to be doing, spins erratically and unnecessarily.

Comment

• also, this entire thing is why we can't have nice things

it's just a bitchfest nonstop

they could have an elton john throwback night where everyone in the lineup had to wear a former outfit that elton john used to rock when people didn't know he or george michael were gay, but if it means we have our own fucking stadium and a real payroll for once, that's fine with me

Comment

• I'd hope Festa could sell me tickets to that game.
                            There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramp View Post
                              they could have an elton john throwback night where everyone in the lineup had to wear a former outfit that elton john used to rock when people didn't know he or george michael were gay, but if it means we have our own fucking stadium and a real payroll for once, that's fine with me
                              Of course it's fine with you. You'd fucking love that shit.

It'd be funny. Imagine if we won while wearing them.

Comment

• I would love that shit. I would enjoy Stanton hitting a 480 foot bomb and having "Yellow Brick Road" blast while that monstrosity in CF does its thing.

This would be such a mindgasm

Comment

Working...
                                X