No announcement yet.

Marlins Get Ready to Have a Debatable Home Run Celebration at New Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His comparisons don't even make sense. He just likes bringing up LeBron because he secretly loves him.

Comment

• I hope Mike Stanton hits all 50 of his homeruns at home in 2012

Comment

• I hope the Marlins have an all time low in HRs at home.

Comment

• NO NO NO
          There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• I can't wait til we're down 5-4 in the 9th and someone hits a walkoff and MH gets pissed because of a damn animated robot thing instead of happy his team won.

Makes complete sense to me.

Good thing they didn't make the seats purple, I'd never root for them again!

Comment

• I would have matched with the seats!
              There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• I mean, honestly, you gotta live with shit like this. Miami has probably the worst fans in sports (this absolutely doesn't apply to anyone here), that's why they have dumb shit like djs in arenas and championship parties for teams that haven't won shit.

If they just have the game, people don't come.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugg View Post
                  I can't wait til we're down 5-4 in the 9th and someone hits a walkoff and MH gets pissed because of a damn animated robot thing instead of happy his team won.

Makes complete sense to me.

Good thing they didn't make the seats purple, I'd never root for them again!
                  Yep, that's exactly what will happen.

Comment

• I hope Ozzie makes this a speed/defense oriented team this year. And NO Pujols or Fielder please.

Comment

• Hugg is right, we (not us(mostly Heat and Dolphins fans (:-)))) are the worst.

Also, MH gon love it.

Comment

I mean, honestly, you gotta live with shit like this. Miami has probably the worst fans in sports (this absolutely doesn't apply to anyone here), that's why they have dumb shit like djs in arenas and championship parties for teams that haven't won shit.

If they just have the game, people don't come.
                        None of those things make a difference, they just give people something to mock.

Comment

• Usually they only get mocked when a team is good. Otherwise, people forget about it after a week.

Mockery (usually) means other fans are jealous of the winning, so they make fun of the stuff that doesn't matter.

Comment

Mockery (usually) means other fans are jealous of the winning, so they make fun of the stuff that doesn't matter.
                            Why do SEC fans mock the Big 10?

Comment

• Even our regular beat writers are trashing this (although JCR says he's withholding judgement until he sees the final product, his article is rather negative on this thing).

Comment

• I thought we were past realizing that who cares about what our beat writers anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X