Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

His Name is Trade Bait (Dan Uggla Trade Talk)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They probably see something wrong with his mechanics, believe the mechanical issues are leading to his control issues, and think they can fix the mechanical malfunction. If they're correct, then Sanchez could turn into a nice middle of the rotation starter.

Comment

• Meh. He has been playing professional baseball for 9 years. Chances are if there is a serious flaw in his mechanics someone would of noticed it and corrected it by now, especially considering the Giants are pretty good at developing pitching.
      Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
      Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
      Noah Perio
      Jupiter
      39 AB
      15 H
      0 2B
      0 3B
      0 HR
      0 BB
      .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Add into that the fact that we have a new pitching coach and we have no idea how he's going to work out and I wouldn't want to be taking on any pitching projects right now. St. Claire is going to have his hands full already with Miller.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd View Post
          Meh. He has been playing professional baseball for 9 years. Chances are if there is a serious flaw in his mechanics someone would of noticed it and corrected it by now, especially considering the Giants are pretty good at developing pitching.
          Gil Meche had been playing pro ball for 11 years before going to KC, they fixing a mechanical issues, and he becoming good

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd View Post
            Meh. He has been playing professional baseball for 9 years. Chances are if there is a serious flaw in his mechanics someone would of noticed it and corrected it by now, especially considering the Giants are pretty good at developing pitching.
            Every coach is different, like Nny said
            CSBC Commish

Comment

• No link to this however there is a rumor going around(Fox Sports) that

Seattle is looking(No offers-just kicking the tires) at Dan Uggla and willing to deal Brandon Morrow in a deal

Uggla is not really the Seattle type of player however they want a BIG Bat at 3B and DH.They prefer a good defensive player who can hit but the GM Zedrunick??? has said if they can get a bat they would like that.

Beltre wants 10+mil a year and Bay wants more than that so Dan Uggla at 7 or 8 mil is not bad

They are also looking at Renyel Pinto but nothing really there

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                No link to this however there is a rumor going around(Fox Sports) that

Seattle is looking(No offers-just kicking the tires) at Dan Uggla and willing to deal Brandon Morrow in a deal

Uggla is not really the Seattle type of player however they want a BIG Bat at 3B and DH.They prefer a good defensive player who can hit but the GM Zedrunick??? has said if they can get a bat they would like that.

Beltre wants 10+mil a year and Bay wants more than that so Dan Uggla at 7 or 8 mil is not bad

They are also looking at Renyel Pinto but nothing really there
                Your rumors are to good to be true.

Uggla and Pinto for Morrow + cool OF and RP prospects they have would be awesome

Comment

• I have no idea if it is true cause the Mariners GM likes defense (which Uggla has none of especially at 3B)however what people are saying is that he would be ok with Uggla cause of the need of a BIG BAT(Can play him at 3b,2b and DH) and a decent price compared to others out there

Bay wants a ton and they have already seen Beltre and his 10+mil a year

They are dangling Morrow as trade bait tho and I could see us liking him

Comment

• Especially since they were saying that Seattle really didn't want to part with Morrow in the Lee deal. If they're not going to part with him for a Cy Young winner, why would they part with him for Uggla? I don't buy that one at all.

Comment

• Yeah, im calling bs on this.

Comment

• Well you take the money they gave to land Bradley, plus the 4-5 mil they will use to re-sign Branyan, and I think the M's are done for the offseason aside from a few small moves. So I take them outta the Uggla sweepstakes.

Comment

• Nothing on USS Mariner.

::wishes that site had a forum set-up::

Comment

• Will Beltre be able to get $10 mil a year? I just dont see that happening.
                            Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                            Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                            Noah Perio
                            Jupiter
                            39 AB
                            15 H
                            0 2B
                            0 3B
                            0 HR
                            0 BB
                            .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
                              Especially since they were saying that Seattle really didn't want to part with Morrow in the Lee deal. If they're not going to part with him for a Cy Young winner, why would they part with him for Uggla? I don't buy that one at all.
                              Unless they wanted to keep him as a piece for another move.
                              poop

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                                Unless they wanted to keep him as a piece for another move.
                                Then why get Bradley? I agree with Matt Wilson. This still doesn't make much sense that they would go after him now.

Comment

Working...
                                X