2009 Playoffs Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zito's not bad as a 3
    Sanchez isnt a bad 4 if he's pitching at home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daft View Post
      One of SFO or COL need to start slipping a little.
      SF and COL play each other 7 times in the next 11 days. Hopefully, one of them knocks out the other one.

Comment

• Colin Cowherd said we ain't gonna make the playoffs.
        poop

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
          Colin Cowherd said we ain't gonna make the playoffs.
          I hope he gave the same reasoning as Chris Singleton

Comment

• I'm guessing his reasoning was:

Cowherd: The Marlins? Psssshhhhh. They won't make the playoffs. Ya know?
            ::looks around with weird looking snot face and keeps congested snot filled nose voice to himself, pulls head back so his neck does some weird looking shit and looks around at everyone who works in his studio until someone laughs, then he nods and agrees to himself that he is funny::

Comment

• If you all hate him so much, his opinion shouldnt matter.

Comment

• His opinion doesn't matter

But I still don't understand why he is employed

Comment

• Ratings

Comment

• But I still dont understand how he gets ratings.

But I still dont understand how there are so many dumbphippas out there

Comment

• We're not dumb for listening to someone we like. You are dumb for commenting and getting angry over something you don't like. If you don't like Cowherd, that's great. Doesn't mean the people that do are dumb.

Comment

• People who take dumb things said over the air by a dumb guy as gospel are dumb

Comment

• People that listen to Cowherd are dumb. There I said it.

Comment

• If I remember correctly Beef said he likes Le Batard whereas others think he is dumb.

Comment

• But LeBatard is not dumb. He is actually a rather smart fella. I can understand people not liking his show or enjoying his radio style, It doesnt change that Colin Cowherd is a complete tardface

Comment

• At least Le Batard admits he is dumb. Cowherd is a tool and I dont think he knows much about anything, I agree with Beef, dont know how he is employed. His "sense of humor" annoys me. Cant listen to his radio show or watch that retarded SportsNation crap.

Speaking of Sports Nation, the commercials for that show are all time horrible.
                                STANTON

Serious fun! GET IT IN!

Comment

Working...
                                X