Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They could also be busy picking out new artwork for the new stadium.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Swift View Post
        That's a retardedly non-sequitor conclusion.

We're "busy," ergo Johnson is re-signed.
        This retard sees it as we are eventually gonna give him his 4th year,so they don't wanna even talk about him with teams

It's like when u Swift talk to a really hot girl,u try to talk to her however everyone knows she wants nothing to do with u. So u tell her u will pay her and buy her things but instead of wasting her time with u she just says I am busy and Ill get back to u. U wait at the phone day and night however u get no phone call,no email,no letter.

Everyone knows we are gonna give him the 4th year but teams are gonna try to throw Top Prospects at them and hope that they can get him. So instead of rejected the offers they say we are really busy at the moment and we will get back to u about him.

Comment

• Can anyone post or send me what Keith Law said about Texas offering us both Smoak and Feliz?

Comment

• oh ok tjfla u r right

im glad u r here to report what pops up on the wire

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
              This retard sees it as we are eventually gonna give him his 4th year,so they don't wanna even talk about him with teams

It's like when u Swift talk to a really hot girl,u try to talk to her however everyone knows she wants nothing to do with u. So u tell her u will pay her and buy her things but instead of wasting her time with u she just says I am busy and Ill get back to u. U wait at the phone day and night however u get no phone call,no email,no letter.

Everyone knows we are gonna give him the 4th year but teams are gonna try to throw Top Prospects at them and hope that they can get him. So instead of rejected the offers they say we are really busy at the moment and we will get back to u about him.
              I Mike Laughed Out Louded

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                I would rather read the Wisdom Of Todd than read this again. I now want to David Carradine myself.

Comment

• Just allow me 30 seconds of dreaming here...

2011 lineup:

1B Justin Smoak
                  2B Chris Coghlan
                  SS Hanley
                  3B Dominguez/FA Cantu like player
                  LF Mike Stanton
                  CF Cameron Maybin
                  RF Logan Morrison

Yea. With Neftali Feliz on the staff?

Comment

• A lineup with 5 guys who haven't proved themselves in the bigs isn't my idea of "dreaming," but I get the excitement.
                    Record when He pitches: 3-2

Comment

• Originally posted by Lefty View Post
                      A lineup with 5 guys who haven't proved themselves in the bigs isn't my idea of "dreaming," but I get the excitement.
                      You can't get much better than that for the minuscule amount of money those 7 guys would cost.

Comment

• Originally posted by wanks1212 View Post
                        I would rather read the Wisdom Of Todd than read this again. I now want to David Carradine myself.
                        I'm not gonna lie, I LOLed

In fact I think tjfla is one of my favorite 5 posters on the board
                        Originally posted by Madman81
                        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Swift View Post
                          oh ok tjfla u r right

im glad u r here to report what pops up on the wire
                          Well when I tell u all what I hear,I get people telling me I am BSing u and I need 3 conformation links to backup what I say.

Tell everyone 11AM Mon that Texas is looking at Lindstrom and when it is reported at 3PM Mon people act like it is new news or that 4 teams are looking at Uggla and get people saying wrong only 2 teams are intersted than 4 hrs later the story comes out that 4 are.

So I thought if I report what is already on the wire,I wouldnt have a problem.

But like usual I got people(U) on my ass.Ill just keep info to myself and u can report the info yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by markotsay7 View Post
                            I'm not gonna lie, I LOLed

In fact I think tjfla is one of my favorite 5 posters on the board
                            That is pretty damning

Comment

• he's in front of you. you'd be #1 if you didn't hate me though
                              Originally posted by Madman81
                              Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• ok tjfla u keep it 2 urself

Comment

Working...
                                X