No announcement yet.

Offseason Discussion - Payroll/Random Blurbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Tim Brown of Yahoo! Sports, Dan Uggla does not want to move from second base, even in the event of a trade.
    "There should be no reason to consider a position change at this time," said Uggla's agent, Jeff Borris. The Braves, Orioles and Giants are thought to have some interest in acquiring the 29-year-old slugger, but it sounds like he's only willing to play the position he's familiar with. It'll be interesting to hear if that factors into potential trade negotiations this winter.
    -roto

Comment

great, now we'll have to trade him for a Castillo package for sure
      Originally posted by Madman81
      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Not like he'd really have a choice lol

Comment

Originally posted by nny View Post
          Not like he'd really have a choice lol
          This

Comment

Yea, I don't really like that attitude. That's got nothing to do with the Fish either. If a team needs you to play another position to help the team, you fucking play it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramp View Post
              Yea, I don't really like that attitude. That's got nothing to do with the Fish either. If a team needs you to play another position to help the team, you fucking play it.
              Well, 90% of the players in the MLB have that attitude.

Comment

Still doesn't mean I have to like it

Comment

Well guess he just doesnt wanna play in Baltimore.They want him bad but want him for his BAT,his agent came out and said this because Baltimore wants him to play 3B with Brian Roberts at 2B still.

San Francisco wants him for his BAT as well not for his 2B glove.

Atlanta would be the only team who would probably put him at 2B and the only way he is going there is if they get rid of Vazquez which could be hard to do.

Comment

Working...
                  X