No announcement yet.

Logan Morrison, 1B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so glad that someone has officially taken over Helms job of most outspoken player in the clubhouse. I think it might have to do with the fact Helms doesn't play.

Comment

• At least he's honest:

LoMoMarlins Logan Morrison
      Yeah, dont watch mine right now RT @alwayssunnyincp: LoMo any pointers 4 baseball swing? trying 2 make it to club baseball next school year
      LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• His new twitter thing has a censored bar over his mouth. I've never gone from liking a player to hating him so quickly. He's a giant tool.

Comment

• :-)

Comment

• When he's hitting he's that cliche TV character that knows everything but has a weird personality that can rub people the wrong way. When he's not hitting he's that dumb outspoken character everyone hates because of his ineptitude and outspokenness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stimpson J Cat View Post
              His new twitter thing has a censored bar over his mouth. I've never gone from liking a player to hating him so quickly. He's a giant tool.
              Glad you've come up with that conclusion after never meeting him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
                I've never met the guy from Train, and yet there's zero doubt in my mind that I would hate him if I did.
                poop

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                  I've never met the guy from Train, and yet there's zero doubt in my mind that I would hate him if I did.
                  Don't really follow them; perhaps you have your reasons for that.

I don't really see any reason to call Logan Morrison a tool, nor was anybody really doing so before he began to hit like crap this month.

Comment

• I would bet anything Logan Morrison likes Jason Mraz.
                    poop

Comment

Don't really follow them; perhaps you have your reasons for that.

I don't really see any reason to call Logan Morrison a tool, nor was anybody really doing so before he began to hit like crap this month.
                      Me!!!!

Comment

• You hate everyone though Beef.

Comment

• Would anyone be surprised to see lomo unironically wearing a fedorah?
                          poop

Comment

• I know someone who wears fedorahs and is not a LoMo.

Comment

Wait, if I'm allowed to make that conclusion, I have met him, he sat in front of me for game 2 of the NBA finals.

Comment

• Deets?

Comment

Working...
                                X