Daniel Paulino
    Tristan Pompey

DL
    OF Maicol Sosa
    P Joe Strzelecki
    P Jorge Mercedes
    P Zack Leban
    P Justin Evans

Pompey? Does this mean he's on his way back from injury?

- - - - - - - - - -

Shouldn't Fitterer be on the roster?

Comment

Projections

C-Barstad/Combs/Mercado(1B)
      1B-Lebron/Rodriguez(3B)
      2B-Espinal/Montero(UT)
      SS-Nunez/Reynoso
      3B-Marinez(SS)/Owings
      LF-Caballero/Paulino
      CF-Mesa JR/Cody
      RF-Pompey/Hampton

Rotation
      Givin/Palacios/Maldonado/Paivia/De Los Santos

Keegan Fish is missing and a few arms are too.

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
      Pompey? Does this mean he's on his way back from injury?

- - - - - - - - - -

Shouldn't Fitterer be on the roster?
      Looks like it and guys will be moved on and off alot. Can only have 35 guys on roster so they don't put guys on if they aren't in game shape yet

ALOT of interesting arms and tons of DSL position players!! Best part is most of these guys are 18/19 yrs old
      Last edited by tjfla; 06-24-2019, 10:08 AM.

Comment

I had the same question as nick. Is pompey rehabbing or was he so bad at the beginning of the year that they sent him down to GCl. I'd find it hard to believe they would send him down like that.

Excited to see what VM JR.

Comment

Originally posted by fish16 View Post
          I had the same question as nick. Is pompey rehabbing or was he so bad at the beginning of the year that they sent him down to GCl. I'd find it hard to believe they would send him down like that.

Excited to see what VM JR.
          Rehab but since our teams are in Upstate NY/Iowa they prolly just kept him down. Likely play week or 2 in GCL than back to Jupiter. Alot of rumblings especially from the new Marlin fan Joe Frisaro that Jerar won't be in Jupiter long-if that true u send Jerar to Jax and Pompey to Jupiter in 2/3 weeks

Whatever it is he is on the roster so will be playing

Comment

sending jerar to Jax already would be foolish. doubt it happens though cause frisaro generally has bad information.

Comment

sending jerar to Jax already would be foolish. doubt it happens though cause frisaro generally has bad information.
              Well he isn't the only 1 mentioning it. Not as foolish as it sounds(look at Riley Mahan)-Jupiter kills guys especially ones with power.

Comment

Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                Well he isn't the only 1 mentioning it. Not as foolish as it sounds(look at Riley Mahan)-Jupiter kills guys especially ones with power.
                maybe, i just dont think there is a need to rush him, and its not like he was doing some juan soto type mashing in A ball. Plus he's only 21 the entire year. Id like to see him work on his plate discipline in Jupiter for at least a month before even considering sending him up. These are good problems to have though. Nice to have actual prospects filling out our minor league lineups rather than 25 year old non prospects scattered throughout.

Comment

You would think at least somebody is going to Jacksonville, because Pompey and Bleday will both be in the Jupiter/Clinton mix soon, and you already have Connor Scott, Burdick, Jerar, VVM, and Thomas Jones already there. I guess maybe a DH/1B thing could be figured out at Jupiter.

Clinton LF-Burdick, CF-Scott, RF-Jones
                  Jupiter LF-Jerar, CF-VVM, RF-Bleday, 1B/DH-Pompey. (Move Alonso up to AA)

Comment

Do we think bleday starts off in Jupiter? I guess that makes sense, but I think they probably give him a test run in Clinton for a few weeks at least.

Comment

Do we think bleday starts off in Jupiter? I guess that makes sense, but I think they probably give him a test run in Clinton for a few weeks at least.
                      I have no idea, my only thought is Jupiter has a more obvious spot for him right now than Clinton, and there's no question in my mind that Bleday's stay in Clinton would be a short one anyway.

You know if my prediction about Bleday and Pompey going to Jupiter comes true, and if Devers and Sims could get healthy Jupiter would have a damn good lineup. For a team whose lineup has been terrible all year.

1. Pompey -1B
                      2. VVM - CF
                      3. Bleday - RF
                      4. Jerar - LF
                      5. Devers - SS
                      6. Brigman - 2B/3B
                      7. Sims - 2B/3B
                      8. Fortes - C
                      9. James Nelson? - DH

Comment

Kameron Misner needs a spot too...whenever he signs.

Comment

Originally posted by fauowls44 View Post
                          Kameron Misner needs a spot too...whenever he signs.
                          My guess is he starts in Batavia, or maybe even GCL for a bit, I don't think he's gonna be a guy like Burdick, Edwards and Bleday where they should really eat up A-ball pitching right away. There's a little more work to be done with Misner, but his tools are off the charts.

Comment

You would think at least somebody is going to Jacksonville, because Pompey and Bleday will both be in the Jupiter/Clinton mix soon, and you already have Connor Scott, Burdick, Jerar, VVM, and Thomas Jones already there. I guess maybe a DH/1B thing could be figured out at Jupiter.

Clinton LF-Burdick, CF-Scott, RF-Jones
                            Jupiter LF-Jerar, CF-VVM, RF-Bleday, 1B/DH-Pompey. (Move Alonso up to AA)
                            Got Misner too. Smart thing is release Silviano and Alonso to AA then Jupiter 1B-Pompey/Misner

I just hope they dont give up on guys like Thomas Jones/Davis Bradshaw/Milton Smith/Guaimaro. They all have some talent and are all 20/21

- - - - - - - - - -

My guess is he starts in Batavia, or maybe even GCL for a bit, I don't think he's gonna be a guy like Burdick, Edwards and Bleday where they should really eat up A-ball pitching right away. There's a little more work to be done with Misner, but his tools are off the charts.
                            Now that GCL has started guys like Misner/Bleday prolly just stay there. More than likely u get Bleday and Misner to Jupiter and Jerar and Alonso up to AA-smart thing would be Misner to Clinton but feeling they wanna keep him close

Comment

somewhat on the topic of bleday: go look at CJ abrams numbers in his first few games in the padres system. holy shit.

Comment

Working...
                              X