No announcement yet.

7/28 - 8/3 Minor League Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over his last 4 starts (24 1/3 IP) Peters has allowed 1 ER. He'll be 24 at the end of the month so old for his level and he's in a pitcher friendly place but he's the guy I'm most looking forward to seeing next season in jax

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dim View Post
      Over his last 4 starts (24 1/3 IP) Peters has allowed 1 ER. He'll be 24 at the end of the month so old for his level and he's in a pitcher friendly place but he's the guy I'm most looking forward to seeing next season in jax

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
      That is the issue with about 6 pitchers in Jupiter. Peters,Castillo,Holmes,De La Rosa,Martinez,Buckelew should all be in Jax already. Last 2 are non prospects BUT are more depth but Jax has guys like Adkins,Ballew,Chaffee,Mazza who are nothing but career minor leaguers on the team for some reason?

Quijada got moved up to Jupiter-20 yr old who is a solid LRP prospect

Best ones are still 26 yr olds in Low A ball even tho we have some decent prospects in Batavia who are 22/23. Parker Bugg got moved up and pitched solid,instead of keeping him there they signed 2 career minor leaguers and moved him back down
      I understand that u need minor league depth but they do this every single year-sign minor league FA and delay all the others. Every other team challenges their prospects while we have kid gloves on

Comment

Working...
      X