Yefri Perez
    Jeremias Pineda
    Brady Shoemaker
    Moises Sierra

lol, Shoemaker in Jacksonville

Comment

Originally posted by HUGG View Post
      lol, Shoemaker in Jacksonville
      Only because he is playing 1B for them. Looks like is happy being a career minor leaguer

Comment

is he?

Originally posted by Madman81
        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
          is he?

I wouldn't be if I was him. I think he could be a ML guy(4th OF/1B type) but gotta be some reason he is OK with it. All I am saying is that is why it seems they sent him down there. NO one beside Juengel can even play 1B and they have him back at 3B for some reason?? Even tho Anderson and Schales are both in Jupiter. Like said alot of the assignments seem to be head scratchers

Comment

Why does he have to be OK with it? He has no say in whether he's in AAA or AA.

Comment

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
              Why does he have to be OK with it? He has no say in whether he's in AAA or AA.
              He doesn't. But he's trying to have a career and would receive a larger paycheck in AAA. The only reason he would be happy with it is if he was there to be a easier call up in a couple weeks. But he isn't on the 40-man. We also only have one position player on the 40 that isn't on the 25 so he could just come up when we DFA Chris Johnson in a few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                He doesn't. But he's trying to have a career and would receive a larger paycheck in AAA. The only reason he would be happy with it is if he was there to be a easier call up in a couple weeks. But he isn't on the 40-man. We also only have one position player on the 40 that isn't on the 25 so he could just come up when we DFA Chris Johnson in a few weeks.
                Plus in about 100 games in NOLA LY he put up solid numbers. Instead those chose to go with a Justin Bour clone(Dan Black) and Xavier Scruggs in AAA. Scruggs is likely to get a call before Shoemaker. The reason I said he must be happy to be a career minor leaguer is because he could have asked for a release or even retired. Don't forget he was Minor League FA which meant he chose to resign with us. Even tho it is possible our GM,Jeff Loria told him he would be in AAA and bullshitted him???

Comment

I remember him killing it early but he actually finished with a very pedestrian line. Still weird to do that.

And mildly relevant, how the hell has Isaac Galloway had a professional career for this long?

Comment

Originally posted by nny View Post
                    I remember him killing it early but he actually finished with a very pedestrian line. Still weird to do that.

And mildly relevant, how the hell has Isaac Galloway had a professional career for this long?
                    Well 2 things that haven't been put together in a longgggg time,Isaac Galloway and relevant. The answer is who the hell knows? Can't hit/not great at stealing bags and just ok in the OF. Guess they are hoping he will finally tap into the potential that got him 1st Rd buzz but lasted till Rd 8.

Jeff is usually pretty quick to get rid of guys who become useful players for others however he can't pull the trigger on him.

Also if anyone is wondering Yuniel Ramirez is back in Jupiter. Another how is he in a system guy.

Comment

Jeff doesn't know who Ike Galloway is. Quit acting like he makes those decisions

Comment

Jeff doesn't know who Ike Galloway is. Quit acting like he makes those decisions
                        The way the assignments went out,I wouldn't be so sure.

Comment

Originally posted by nny View Post
                          .985ops vs. lhp, which is probably his only value as a possible MLB player

Comment

Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                            The way the assignments went out,I wouldn't be so sure.

Loria is an ass, but I have no belief that he gives a single fuck about minor league assignments. Maybe 1 or 2 high profile guys

Comment

Loria is an ass, but I have no belief that he gives a single fuck about minor league assignments. Maybe 1 or 2 high profile guys
                              I agree with this. But Ike must be blackmailing someone

Comment

Working...
                              X