6/4 - 6/10 Minor League Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tjfla View Post
    Exactly-we actually have been moving guys thru alot faster since Beinfest has been gone but still get a good laugh when u hear that this guy could move thru quickly however he is still 24 in A Ball. Beinfest was happy to have a 24 year old in GBoro hitting .300 with 20 HR but then as soon as moved to Jupiter he was 25 and hit 5 HR. Since Beinfest has been gone we have been challenging guys.

Ya Twine should and probably will repeat Low A next year. I have no issues with that especially since will only be 20.
    Beinfest didn't make these decisions alone.

Comment

And slowly moving college players hadn't changed

Comment

Maybe it's good we didn't draft Rondon cuz he's spend the year in A ball

Comment

eh, we're usually really aggressive with the high end prospects

it's everyone else that they're inconsistent with

Comment

It depends on where they first place a guy like Rodon. If he goes to Greensboro after signing he could be coming up now but if they stuff him in nypl to start he probably doesn't appear in the majors til august.

Comment

this is a pointless debate, but there's no way they would have sent Carlos Rodon to the NYPL

Comment

I was being facetious, personally

Comment

Rojas BABIP has stabilized at .322 and he still has a .299/.343/.418. He probably could be a starter with his defense but he'll be a great bench guy next year. As much as I hate that trade it really has worked out thus far.

Comment

Working...
                  X