• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Sim 27

Half way through August!

I hate this game
    poop

Comment

Did Hanley Ramirez get a rate up or something earlier in the season? Dude's been nuts. And Bryce Harper probably getting 30-35 HR as a teenager. Miami got really good, really fast. Good for Ralph.

Salty may be the single best offensive player in Pittsburgh history (this includes a prime Travis Hafner and Miggy, as well as current teammate Brandon Wood)
      CSBC Commish

Comment

Son of a....Justin _____ing Smoak!
        You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

I really got killed by injuries this year. I never had my whole starting lineup healthy for more than a week or two at a time, which killed my defense, and I had my best pitcher out for 2 months.
          poop

Comment

Brandon Allen is a MAN!
            You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

Holy tits, Jeremy Bonderman got a rate-up! It's Carlos Pena all over again! Bitchin'!

:D
              *Is a huge fucking asshole*

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                I really got killed by injuries this year. I never had my whole starting lineup healthy for more than a week or two at a time, which killed my defense, and I had my best pitcher out for 2 months.
                Sounds like my team. Except replace "I had my best pitcher out for 2 months" with "Lost my best pitcher for the year in the first inning of ST"

Comment

wow...

Comment

Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                    Sounds like my team. Except replace "I had my best pitcher out for 2 months" with "Lost my best pitcher for the year in the first inning of ST"

Sounds like my old TBBC team. Except replace "Lost my best pitcher for the year in the first inning of ST" with "Lost the #3 overall pick in the inaugural draft, the best pitcher in the entire game, one week into the inaugural season, for the entire year. And then he got neg-dev'd and was never the same."

Yeah. TBBC can go eat a dick. I hated that shit.

But you, stop bitching!
                    *Is a huge fucking asshole*

Comment

I ain't bitchin! 2nd best record in the league, even with a .500 month.

Comment

Working...
                      X