X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Sim 22

up up and away
    --------------------
    Brantley got negged, combine that with the Heyward neg from earlier and two of my 3 starting OFers for next year got negged downed

Trading 3 multi-star OF prospects for a half year of Jose Reyes turned out to be not so good of an idea. I want me some Jose Tabata right now
    --------------------
    also also, thursday will take us to the deadline, so have until Saturday to do trades
    Last edited by nny; 04-17-2011, 08:31 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Lost Hayden Penn for 6-7 weeks with a strained elbow ligament. ouch. Hope he doesn't need tommy john.
    You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

Tramacchi crashed dammit

Comment

Cam Newton face train = Colorado

Comment

Sin City is hitching on one of that train's cars. Don't stop it!
          *Is a huge fucking asshole*

Comment

I'm thankful I play in the worst division ever. .500 and I'm in first place.

And we're healthy. I had a 5+ ERA guy in my rotation for 2 months and my best hitter has missed half the year. Let's lock it up.
            poop

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
              I'm thankful I play in the worst division ever. .500 and I'm in first place.

And we're healthy. I had a 5+ ERA guy in my rotation for 2 months and my best hitter has missed half the year. Let's lock it up.
              I don't think the division is as bad as the records show. All three of us have been beating up on each other all season.
              You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

Working...
              X