• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Sim 20

Weekend sims will likely be in the afternoon

I'm coming for you, Canada!!!!
    *Is a huge fucking asshole*

Comment

Was the trade between Moss and myself not put through?
      You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

It was not.
        *Is a huge fucking asshole*

Comment

Sigh...
          --------------------
          On a side note:

Don't look now but Steve Mena has started to hit! Finally...
          --------------------
          Last edited by pdub858; 04-14-2011, 08:45 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
          You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

I'm sorry for trade, felt like I was forgetting something haha.

Also;

Hamilton Walker has sucked with the bat since Maybin got injured for me, with a .237/.256/.250/.506 slash line.

But in those 21 games, he has gotten on base 21 times and has 21 steals. He is 4th in the TL in steals, and the 3 guys ahead of him have ~80 games.

If he had a CSBC average OBP (.326), and continued 1 sb per 1 time on base, he'd finish with 208 SB in 162 games :O

Though with his shitty obp, would just finish with 162 sb in 162 games :<

Comment

Originally posted by nny View Post
              I'm sorry for trade, felt like I was forgetting something haha.

Also;

Hamilton Walker has sucked with the bat since Maybin got injured for me, with a .237/.256/.250/.506 slash line.

But in those 21 games, he has gotten on base 21 times and has 21 steals. He is 4th in the TL in steals, and the 3 guys ahead of him have ~80 games.

If he had a CSBC average OBP (.326), and continued 1 sb per 1 time on base, he'd finish with 208 SB in 162 games :O

Though with his shitty obp, would just finish with 162 sb in 162 games :<

No problem about the trade, Just wanted to bring it to your attention for next sim at least.

Also, your post about Walker reminds me of My catcher Eric Bouchard. His 07/08 seasons, I do not know how he did it, but he made it to 1B more than he should and it was almost always a SB.

Comment

Working...
              X