X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Sim 16

All Star Rosters Announced
    CSBC Commish

2 SPs, 2 starting OFers, and a MR hurt right now.

And BJ Upton having an absolutely mystifying season. Barely striking out, walking ok, hitting for decent power, but he's got like a .250 BABIP, so he's hitting .227. What the fuck.

And yet, I'm still only 3 games out of first and everyone should be healthy in 2 weeks. Let's go.
    poop

Comment

My team still can't hit.. My rotation is underperforming and I lost an SP to an injury..

My lone all star is my awesome closer.. He is my one bright spot on the team at the moment.

Comment

Sin City - only TL team without an All-Star

Excuse us while we cover our shame
        *Is a huge fucking asshole*

Comment

4 All-Star nods. It's a shame that Pedroia is out with a ticky-tack injury, or he would've made it as well.
          This is a Dolphins town, though.

"Fuck, what've they done?'' --Ozzie Guillen

I am dead set against free agency, it can ruin baseball. --- George Steinbrenner

2010 SoFlaMarlins Fantasy Baseball Champion
          Edmonton Ice Bats
          2007 Teal League Wildcard
          2008 Teal League Wildcard

2009 Teal League Wildcard
          2010 Teal League Wildcard
          2011 Teal League West Division Winner

Comment

Glad to see Pedro Lopez make the cut. A little surprised to see E.Morlan make the team with his rough start. And none of my big 3 OF made the team...
            You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

Three all-stars for Anchorage but Milledge goes on the DL for the third time this year. Ugh.

Comment

Working...
              X