CSBC Rules Committee Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSBC Rules Committee Owners

If you are interested in being on the rules committee, this is the place to do it. We need owners who are actively involved in the league and usually online. We are looking to fill four spots.

Right now I have:

robertoroberto
    DC
    Mainge
    pdub
    Moss

All submissions are due 24 hours from now (in a true test of activity ). I haven't figured out how to shorten the list, but it will probably involve a combination of super secret ballots and super secret decision making by the commishes and admins (Pikop and I).

Fuckin' aye DC. I was counting on my automatic appointment due to my representation of the disabled community but you went and fucked that up, didn't you?

Comment

As I said in the other thread. I remembered that I may not have full internet access for a week or so coming up so please remove me from the list. :\
      You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

We don't recognize ADA on this board. SFM.com World Headquarters has no ramps or designated handicaps stalls. In fact, we grease up any handles that may be used by handicappers.

Comment

My mother did the same shit. It's on, Michael.

Comment

Who is Michael? Only Claudio.
            --------------------
            (You have to say it with a latin accent)
            Last edited by Party; 02-23-2011, 10:19 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Originally posted by Claudio Vernight View Post
              We don't recognize ADA on this board. SFM.com World Headquarters has no ramps or designated handicaps stalls. In fact, we grease up any handles that may be used by handicappers.
              CSBC Commish

Comment

Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                Fuckin' aye DC. I was counting on my automatic appointment due to my representation of the disabled community but you went and fucked that up, didn't you?
                I don't think Festa believes in affirmative action.

Comment

I just wanted to throw out a couple of suggestions for the committee before I lose my internet connection for a few days. Nothing big here at all but I think it would improve the CSBC forum.

A draft pick thread (Something to keep track of draft pick movement and ownership)

A POSTED sim schedule thread: So we will know which commissioner is running the sim and most importantly WHEN the sim is scheduled for.

A "revamped" financial thread. This thread already exists but it needs to be properly maintained and frequently updated when needed.
                  You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

Working...
                  X