Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please sign my petition.

--==PETITION TO FUCKING BAN THE COMMISSIONER AND INSTALL A NEW ONE==--
    We the CSBC managers feel there is too much talk and not enough fake baseball being played in our league, and as such, the below signees feel the current commissioner should be fucking banned and replaced with somebody more competent. Me, for example!

1. Moss
    *Is a huge fucking asshole*

Comment

The management has reviewed your proposal and we offer this counter proposal

Spoiler:

Also

Spoiler:
      Please sign my petition.

--==PETITION TO FUCKING BAN THE COMMISSIONER AND INSTALL A NEW ONE==--
      We the CSBC managers feel there is too much talk and not enough fake baseball being played in our league, and as such, the below signees feel the current commissioner should be fucking banned and replaced with somebody more competent. Me, for example!

1. Moss
      2. PWG
      CSBC Commish

Comment

Ok so, three teams are currently over the salary cap, they have until Tuesday to get under it (and really, Im doing you all a favor by giving you that long) to get back under it, trade players, trade for money, whatever.

San Diego, San Antonio and Anchorage

get on it guys and gal
        CSBC Commish

Comment

Damn, I didn't even notice I kept looking at how much more it tells me I have left in my budget now I notice it doesn't go by our 75mil standards.

Who needs a bullpen arm and wants Jason Davis for a box of peanuts?
          --------------------
          Or wants a 2nd round pick for 3.5mil.
          Last edited by MiamiHomer; 10-09-2010, 06:56 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

I really have no idea how my payroll went up by $350k since spring training, as I haven't made any moves besides being forced to place Carlson on the DL instead of demoting him to AAA.

Does anyone want Jack Cust for free? He has decent gap and HR power and is one hell of a sacrifice bunter. I have to shed a mere $242,000 so if you want any of my minor league players for that price, let me know.

Comment

I still have a couple good catchers that can be had for next to nothing. Like BP, I'm less than 300K over the cap. Anyone want a free catcher? PM me.

I'm also willing to talk about some of my relief pithers.

Comment

Working...
              X