X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle's Offseason Block

Available for little in return:

CF Carlos Beltran, 3 and 1/2 stars
    7th all time in VORP, 12th all time in OPS, and another MVP-caliber season last year. He's essentially signed to a 1 year, 20m contract, so payroll room is needed but he's gone after the year.

Because of his age and declining ratings, my asking price isn't very high. Looking to make room for CFer of the future Cam Maybin

MR Huston Street, 3 stars

Lead all relievers last year in VORP with a 2.10 ERA in 98.2 innings. Career 3.04 ERA and just 26 years of age. Not asking for much for him either.

2B Aarom Baldiris, 2 stars

I don't have a starting spot for him and he's been horrendous off my bench. He's got good enough ratings to start, and he was good when he started for me back in 2007. At this point I just want him off my team and will take a good 1 star/bad 2 star spec or 2nd round draft pick (Which is essentially good 1 star/bad 2 star spec).

CF Erold Andrus, 1 and a half stars

I have no need for him, but he's 25 and has ratings to at least be a back up OFer, I'll just take a 1 star spec for him

Following guys can be had, but unlike the above, they won't come cheap:

SP Jason Windsor (Two and a half stars), Ryan Webb (2 stars), and Billy Carnline (2 stars)

You're also free to ask about any hitter/pitcher, both mlb player or prospect, if you're interesting in them (Though MLB players with 4 overall stars or higher are essentially untouchable)
Working...
X