X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 3 - Sim 19

File's uploaded
    CSBC Commish

2 pitchers went down for a few days. So we respond by shifting our lineups. Let's see what a little change does for us next sim.

Edmonton Asshole of the Week: Hideki Matsui
    This is a Dolphins town, though.

"Fuck, what've they done?'' --Ozzie Guillen

I am dead set against free agency, it can ruin baseball. --- George Steinbrenner

2010 SoFlaMarlins Fantasy Baseball Champion
    Edmonton Ice Bats
    2007 Teal League Wildcard
    2008 Teal League Wildcard

2009 Teal League Wildcard
    2010 Teal League Wildcard
    2011 Teal League West Division Winner

Comment

Matsui an asshole? hahaha

Comment

I don't get it.

KB, your Asshole of the Week should be Andruw Jones. Every week for as long as he's on your team. If I had an "Asshole of the Week" when he was on my team it would always have been him, he is the biggest asshole of them all.
        *Is a huge fucking asshole*

Comment

Originally posted by Moss View Post
          I don't get it.

KB, your Asshole of the Week should be Andruw Jones. Every week for as long as he's on your team. If I had an "Asshole of the Week" when he was on my team it would always have been him, he is the biggest asshole of them all.
          Andruw Jones is always mine, it's why I don't do one
          CSBC Commish

Comment

He'd have to be on my big league club to qualify. However, I am not disputing your point..............
            This is a Dolphins town, though.

"Fuck, what've they done?'' --Ozzie Guillen

I am dead set against free agency, it can ruin baseball. --- George Steinbrenner

2010 SoFlaMarlins Fantasy Baseball Champion
            Edmonton Ice Bats
            2007 Teal League Wildcard
            2008 Teal League Wildcard

2009 Teal League Wildcard
            2010 Teal League Wildcard
            2011 Teal League West Division Winner

Comment

My OOTP teams updates are going to a bit less frequent for a few weeks. I've moved to an apartment without internet and for some reason the internet at the office does not allow downloading which seems to hinder me from downloading OOTP updates. I'll probably just have to go to a bar with wi-fi at some point in the week and update there.

Comment

Yeah, I didn't realize we were doing sims as well though while it was going on. Any chance somebody could post a screen shot?

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout Pact View Post
                  Yeah, I didn't realize we were doing sims as well though while it was going on. Any chance somebody could post a screen shot?
                  The entirety of the draft was done (2 rounds) in one night. The second round was super scarce as usual, anyways and we did post some leadup to it, it shouldn't have been too big a surprise to anyone, sans exceptions where people couldn't get to computers.

Anyways, we did a 4 game sim + the day of the draft, for the draft day sim.

As for a screenshot, I don't have OOTP open now, so when I can open it, sure. Off the top of my head I still remember Anchorage leading their division though.
                  CSBC Commish

Comment

Great, thanks PWG. It's going to be a bit of a hassle for me to update and whatnot so I'll probably only do it once a week unless I have some major team problems (injuries etc.)

Also, I was by no means complaining about the sims during the draft. Looking at the posts from before it was quite clear, I was just absurdly busy with work and didn't look too carefully.

Comment

Well, with this being said, I'll try to keep an eye out on your team and handle anything major that may happen if you can't get to it.

No worries though, you have a good team.
                      CSBC Commish

Comment

Better late than never
                        CSBC Commish

Comment

Working...
                        X