No announcement yet.

Season 3 - Sim 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, gotta message me about it if you're interested, though.
    CSBC Commish

Comment

Fine crackerjacks.

Comment

Since this was a resim of sim 12 any chance we can get the sim 13 in today?
        You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

I can't seem to download the new sim. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just my computer/internet connection?
          --------------------
          Ugh. I'm not a fan of this re-sim. I won one more game than before and just lost Cain for 3 months. Fucking hell.
          Last edited by Blackout Pact; 07-16-2010, 12:52 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Originally posted by pdub858 View Post
            Since this was a resim of sim 12 any chance we can get the sim 13 in today?
            Nope
            CSBC Commish

Comment

and my rotation is completely fucked because my previous update didn't go through it seems

Comment

Originally posted by PitchingWinsGames View Post
                Nope
                You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

Zod has spoken... KNEEL BEFORE ZOD
                  CSBC Commish

Comment

Also, we're gonna have to skip tomorrow's sim. Because of the rewind in space time we had, exports had to be deleted to prevent players from randomly becoming FAs and other glitchy nonsense.
                    CSBC Commish

Comment

Somewhere, Andrew Miller is praying to travel north of the border.
                      This is a Dolphins town, though.

"Fuck, what've they done?'' --Ozzie Guillen

I am dead set against free agency, it can ruin baseball. --- George Steinbrenner

2010 SoFlaMarlins Fantasy Baseball Champion
                      Edmonton Ice Bats
                      2007 Teal League Wildcard
                      2008 Teal League Wildcard

2009 Teal League Wildcard
                      2010 Teal League Wildcard
                      2011 Teal League West Division Winner

Comment

Is it at all possible to go back, let us set our lineups again and re-do sim 12? If we're already off course this much shouldn't we just allow everyone to re-set everything for the sim that was messed up?

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout Pact View Post
                          Is it at all possible to go back, let us set our lineups again and re-do sim 12? If we're already off course this much shouldn't we just allow everyone to re-set everything for the sim that was messed up?
                          Already said we can't do sim 12 as we had the minor league draft class added during it. Nothing was "messed up" logistically, I skipped today's sim to allow people to re-export for what would technically be sim 13 (sim 14) without risk of hassle.

I understand a sliver of this might be Cain, and Im sorry the guy got shelved, as a Commish anyways, as a rival owner... you know how it is. And if we didn't have to do all the draft class stuff, I could probably find a way to help you out, but as it stands you're just going to have to bite the bullet, sorry to say. There are good pitchers on the block to last you the year, Halladay et al.
                          CSBC Commish

Comment

To be honest, fuck Anchorage.

Comment

Working...
                            X