X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll do my best.
    CSBC Commish

Comment

You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

If you're bored, Colby Rasmus is on the trading block.
        poop

Comment

Well, I already put Prince on the block but I guess nobody needs a MVP 1B.

what would you want for Rasmus? pm me...
          You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

Guys, here's the deal. PWG has some serious family stuff going on, say a prayer for his sister, keep her in your thoughts, whatever it is you do, do it.

I graduated last week. I've been on a bender that I'm just now coming out of. Let's say we'll try to get everything operational by Thursday, but my apologies for this coming to a grinding halt, it's stuff beyond our control.

Comment

Originally posted by Swift View Post
              Guys, here's the deal. PWG has some serious family stuff going on, say a prayer for his sister, keep her in your thoughts, whatever it is you do, do it.

I graduated last week. I've been on a bender that I'm just now coming out of. Let's say we'll try to get everything operational by Thursday, but my apologies for this coming to a grinding halt, it's stuff beyond our control.

Not sure what exactly is going on PWG, but I hope your sister gets better/ or whatever it is works out.

Comment

Anyone out there?

(Not referring to the admins. Referring to owners. I want to make trades.)
                poop

Comment

Yes

Comment

I like milk and tacos.

Comment

Yes

Comment

Present.
                        This is a Dolphins town, though.

"Fuck, what've they done?'' --Ozzie Guillen

I am dead set against free agency, it can ruin baseball. --- George Steinbrenner

2010 SoFlaMarlins Fantasy Baseball Champion
                        Edmonton Ice Bats
                        2007 Teal League Wildcard
                        2008 Teal League Wildcard

2009 Teal League Wildcard
                        2010 Teal League Wildcard
                        2011 Teal League West Division Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                          Anyone out there?

(Not referring to the admins. Referring to owners. I want to make trades.)
                          Do you want make trade with I?

Yes?
                          *Is a huge fucking asshole*

Comment

OK everyone. Sorry for the delay but the league file reflecting the first two rounds of the contraction draft are uploading now. All the players taken in the draft should be on your 25 man roster, but double check to see if there are any inconsistencies and if there are, please let me or PWG know.

Comment

Can we make FA offers?

Comment

Any idea what our timeline is at this point? I was hoping to have the off-season complete before I head off to Budapest since I have no idea if I'll have internet access in my apartment there.

Comment

Working...
                                X