No announcement yet.

CSBC Sim Day 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which is what I did.. So i haven't played with my new starting ss since i traded him. he should of been called up when the trade was made but i moved him up and i made a crap load of organizational moves too. I exported off the sim 21 and it was right after it was posted as well..

Comment

For whatever it's worth, here are the dates of last exports (I just did a quick import)
      CSBC Commish

Comment

In the lost import, John Maine was knocked off my roster. Can he be placed back on my 25 man?
        You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

Yeah I had the latest league file and exported twice like I always do to 100% make sure I actually exported.

Comment

so some thing is not right.. esp when mult people are having the issue

Comment

Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
              so some thing is not right.. esp when mult people are having the issue
              Well we've established that much, I just have no idea what it could be.
              CSBC Commish

Comment

member swift cleared the cache and that fixed it? maybe you have to do the same?

Comment

Maybe, not a bad idea.
                  CSBC Commish

Comment

before the sim today can we make sure the exports are loaded? Paul Kelly is again on my team.. i wanna make sure he is there for this sim.

Comment

Working...
                    X