Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSBC Sim Day 20

Uploading

Congrats to Adrian, BossMan Jr and Jenks for making the TL Allstar team. Gonna have to question the snub of Freddy sanchez though. He's 2nd in the TL in BA by .001 point, leads the league in hits, and singles...and is third in doubles. Hope he gets the fan vote. Also, the team is getting their shit together.
    This is a Dolphins town, though.

"Fuck, what've they done?'' --Ozzie Guillen

I am dead set against free agency, it can ruin baseball. --- George Steinbrenner

2010 SoFlaMarlins Fantasy Baseball Champion
    Edmonton Ice Bats
    2007 Teal League Wildcard
    2008 Teal League Wildcard

2009 Teal League Wildcard
    2010 Teal League Wildcard
    2011 Teal League West Division Winner

Comment

Two of my five starting pitchers make the all-star team and Lincecum is snubbed because he's on the DL.

My team has not been playing well lately.

Comment

Balentin made it, hopefully he wins R.O.Y. too.

Comment

I was going to be very upset if Papelbon wasn't in there. Man has perfect all year (22-22 in save opportunities and a 0.00 ERA). Congrats also goes to Peavy. Lester probably would have been there, too but he missed a couple weeks because of injury.
          Last edited by THE_REAL_MIBS; 03-26-2010, 01:42 AM.

Comment

I managed to get 6 all stars, Congrats go out to Brandon Wood, Miguel Cabrera, Travis Hafner, Greg Smith, Chris Seddon and Joakim Soria.

Still sitting atop the standings/power rankings despite New York's move to .500... I'm going to have to keep an eye on them, but I might have something in store. Helps, too, that next sim I get my two starting OFers back...

Thanks to Swift for running this sim, too, something came up and I couldn't post.
            CSBC Commish

Comment

Lirano, Chipper, Beltran, and Brignac.

Bomberman and Carrasco got snubbed

Comment

Working...
              X