CSBC Sim Day 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSBC Sim Day 17

Ok so... Draft pool's up and to be honest, it's kind of burned me out a bit, but we'll be starting the draft tomorrow. We'll manually do the first 2-3 rounds of the draft (this one is more shallow than last year's so we may stop at 2).

You'll have to remind me of trades for draft picks on a round-by-round basis, as OOTP isn't reliable in keeping track of that sort of thing. Remember to check your completed trades threads... or, if somebody's feeling particularly industrious, you can post the trades here:

The draft order for round 1 will be:

Seattle
    Miami
    Arlington (Auto)
    Colorado
    Philly
    Chicago
    Anchorage
    Atlanta
    San Francisco (Auto)
    Vancouver (Auto)
    Cleveland
    San Diego
    Honolulu
    Sin City
    Boston
    Kansas City
    Boston
    Pittsburgh
    Colorado
    Portland
    Milwaukee
    San Antonio

Picks go by season standings and apparently ignore playoffs.

Ignore the *High School Player on the created players, I didn't know how to remove that and I don't think it matters for anything in particular.

We'll likely knock out both rounds tomorrow, as a matter of fact and cap it with a regular sim to end the evening.
    CSBC Commish

Uh, wow, this is pretty short notice to do a draft since we just got the edited player pool today. Can we maybe push the draft back a couple days so we can look everything over?

Comment

There's legitimately only two rounds of talent, at best, I understand the want to have additional time, but at the same time your first round pick will essentially be 3.5 stars, it'll just be a matter of choosing the position you want.
      CSBC Commish

Comment

I just don't want this draft to turn into the last entry draft and for me to get screwed by getting a guy I didn't want again. Tomorrow is also really short notice and I really don't think I'll be able to do it.

Comment

Another player of the week award, 5 times in past 7 weeks. Chipper with his second. Beltran has the highest VORP. Chipper 4th.

Comment

I want my OFers back
            CSBC Commish

Comment

David Wright had a 5-5 day with 2 homers and I finally broke the 2-2 sim pattern with a 3-1 sim!

Comment

Unfortunately Abe has fallen off the table. I've got a more than capable second basemen riding the bench who'd love to be in San Diego, Mba.

Comment

Sadly, we're in the hunt for the WC.
                  You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

Working...
                  X