Free Agency - Please Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Agency - Please Read

There is a current league file uploading now to bring us to the opening of the free agency portion of the offseason.

Clubs have had all pending arbitration cases resolved and those are now reflected in the team finances page.

The rules for free agency are pretty simply, anyone can offer any player a contract for however long and for whatever amount. For the offseason only, all teams are allowed to spend up to $85 million this soft offseason cap allows teams to be somewhat flexible with their rosters, please note, the in season cap is still unchanged at $75 million.

Please download the latest league file (going up right now) to submit offers.

Thanks everyone.

our current budgets are set to 75, so we can't offer up to 85, at least when it comes to free agents.

Comment

When do the offers have to be in by?

My schedule is going to tight until tomorrow night at midnightish.

Comment

We'll run the first day sometime tomorrow.

Comment

Ugh that's not good for me.

Comment

That puts me at a disadvantage.

Comment

I made an offer to someone and I want to take it back. Is this possible. Help. Please.
              poop

Comment

Did you export yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Swift View Post
                  Did you export yet?
                  No. But if I close it, won't it save automatically from where I'm at?
                  poop

Comment

Ok, here's what to do.

If you don't care about pissing the player off, go to manager home, then go the the "view pending offers" link about middle of the page in the leftmost column, click on it, find the offer and hit withdraw.

If you care about pissing the player off, you can crash the OOTP so it won't save and you start from scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by Swift View Post
                      If you don't care about pissing the player off, go to manager home, then go the the "view pending offers" link about middle of the page in the leftmost column, click on it, find the offer and hit withdraw.
                      So long, Adam.
                      poop

Comment

you could re-download the league file, export it to a different folder inside of the saved_games folder (i.e. CSBC2. So you'd have a folder CSBC.lg <- old league file, and CSBC2.lg <- new league file), and then you can do your signings over again and not piss off a player

Comment

That's a lot of work for a guy I have no business offering.
                          poop

Comment

Working...
                          X