Hot-Lanta, Hot Stove

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot-Lanta, Hot Stove

Looking to make some deals for starting pitching. With the exception of Braun and Fielder, (unless you blow me away), everyone is available. Please take a peek and see if there is anything you like.
    You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

I have a good amount of solid starting pitching and am potentially interested in a deal.

Comment

Guys, Im gonna throw a tip out there, generally if you're interested, stick to IMs/PMs... it's kind of easy to get your deal messed up if, for instance, I know exactly who I'm bidding against
      CSBC Commish

Comment

You can't tell me what to do! I'm just kidding, I you.

Comment

<3s
          CSBC Commish

Comment

Still looking to make some moves. Various pms sent.
            You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

Looking to deal away Carlos Guillen. He can be had fairly cheep. If you find yourself missing out on the SS/1B you wanted in FA, this would be a good option. I would deal him for a middle of the rotation starter or a nice BP guy. Maybe a draft pick. And I can always use OF help

Do not have to blow me away for him, just something cheep.

Comment

Working...
              X