• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSBC Sim Day 35

Uploading now...

4 of the 8 playoff spots are clinched

1 in the TL, 3 in the BL
    --------------------
    Last edited by PitchingWinsGames; 01-10-2010, 02:20 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
    CSBC Commish

Comment

Sandro's gon' make the CSBC like the NBA and make the playoffs with a .500 or worse record
      CSBC Commish

Comment

Sucks that I would make the playoffs in the shitty BL but no, I'm in the good conference.

My team henceforth shall be known as the CSBC Marlins. Over .500, out of the playoffs, woo!
        *Is a huge fucking asshole*

Comment

My pitching needs a swift kick in the ass.
          This is a Dolphins town, though.

"Fuck, what've they done?'' --Ozzie Guillen

I am dead set against free agency, it can ruin baseball. --- George Steinbrenner

2010 SoFlaMarlins Fantasy Baseball Champion
          Edmonton Ice Bats
          2007 Teal League Wildcard
          2008 Teal League Wildcard

2009 Teal League Wildcard
          2010 Teal League Wildcard
          2011 Teal League West Division Winner

Comment

I should get ootp in time for the playoffs.

I wonder how much better I could have done if I could have changed my lineups and stuff...
            poop

Comment

yeah!! Playoffs bound! Tied for the best record in the league.. However Aybar and Rivera out for the playoffs is gonna be tough to overcome but were a scrappy bunch with a side of Pujols!

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                I should get ootp in time for the playoffs.

I wonder how much better I could have done if I could have changed my lineups and stuff...
                Yeah, you should...especially since it's free

Comment

Wow. Lester follows up his CGSO with 7.1 scoreless innings, the team rallies from an 0-4 sim to go 4-1, we leapfrogged San Francisco to take over third place in the division and are only 3 out of getting the final wild card spot. What a roller coaster!

Comment

Originally posted by PitchingWinsGames View Post
                    Sandro's gon' make the CSBC like the NBA and make the playoffs with a .500 or worse record
                    I am for preventing this in the future.

Two leagues, no divisions, regular season champion, 3 wild card spots per.

Comment

Originally posted by Festa View Post
                      I am for preventing this in the future.

Two leagues, no divisions, regular season champion, 3 wild card spots per.
                      Sandro would still make the playoffs in that system, teams could still make the playoffs at or below .500 like that
                      CSBC Commish

Comment

Yes, there is no denying it Festa, Sandro has the 4th best team in your sub-par conference no matter how you spin it.

Comment

yeah. I mean, I have the worst record in baseball, but my team would own everybody in the other league.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandroimbuto
                            Your conference has better overall records because your bad teams are really bad si your top 4 beat up on them more than our top teams beat up on our bottom teams because we have better competition.
                            Sense, this does not make it

/our shitty teams have better records than your shitty teams

I mean yes, we have more teams, but if you knock out our bottom 2 and compare 10 to 10, TL trumps. If y'all had 12 teams too it'd be easier to see, how much we own j00. But we can let the playoffs settle this.
                            Last edited by Branch; 01-11-2010, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Moss View Post
                              Sense, this does not make it

/our shitty teams have better records than your shitty teams

I mean yes, we have more teams, but if you knock out our bottom 2 and compare 10 to 10, TL trumps. If y'all had 12 teams too it'd be easier to see, how much we own j00. But we can let the playoffs settle this.
                              Don't worry Milwaukee will take care of bizness and settle this debate

Comment

Working...
                              X