Clear All

• CSBC Sim Day 28

Should be up and running, good to go and such
    CSBC Commish

My team = fail.
    --------------------
    2 for our last 10 games.
    Last edited by pdub858; 12-29-2009, 03:09 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
    You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

Gardner and Wood at the top, with Miggy and Hafner, have been doing some damage and Seddon continues to show why he's one of my favorite pitchers in this game. 4.5 back
      CSBC Commish

Comment

4-0 sim and gained some ground in both races. 4 GB in the division, HALF A GAME in the WC! LOOK OUT NEW YORK TSWIFT56'S WE'RE COMIN FOR YA
        *Is a huge fucking asshole*

Comment

2-2. Lincecum can't buy a win this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Moss View Post
            4-0 sim and gained some ground in both races. 4 GB in the division, HALF A GAME in the WC! LOOK OUT NEW YORK TSWIFT56'S WE'RE COMIN FOR YA
            Hey, I beat up the Milwaukee Wooden Cylinder Guys for you, and am in good shape myself
            CSBC Commish

Comment

I am not chasing the Milwaukee Cylindrical Containers Crafted From Trees Men, they are the 1st place team in the wildcard race making them the 2nd closest to me, after the New York TSwifts. But thank you.

Comment

I am not chasing the Milwaukee Cylindrical Containers Crafted From Trees Men, they are the 1st place team in the wildcard race making them the 2nd closest to me, after the New York TSwifts. But thank you.
                The Wisconsin Cedar Plank Tube Dudes are in first place, all the more reason to chase them harder
                CSBC Commish

Comment

My team chose the wrong time to get really fucking cold.

Comment

Originally posted by PitchingWinsGames View Post
                    The Wisconsin Cedar Plank Tube Dudes are in first place, all the more reason to chase them harder
                    But the Milwaukee, Wisconsin Hollow Oak Replicas of Brett Favre are also farther ahead of me, making the New York TSwifts easier to catch.

Comment

Screen shot?
                      poop

Comment

But the Milwaukee, Wisconsin Hollow Oak Replicas of Brett Favre are also farther ahead of me, making the New York TSwifts easier to catch.
                        The Dairy State Brewer Subsidiaries of Timber-based Three Dimensional Geometrical Figures Resembling Segmented Piping are ripe for the picking, though.
                        CSBC Commish

Comment

I cannot deny it, the Badger State Round-edged Water Containers Crafted From Lumber To Resemble Homo-sapiens are bitter divisional rivals, and we here in Sin City would take great pleasure in taking them down, but our ultimate goal remains making the playoffs and so our first target must be the New York TSwifts.

Comment

HAHAHA Don't hate on the best team in the league fools!!! =)

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                              My team chose the wrong time to get really fucking cold.
                              I'm with you. My team broke the 2-2 streak by going 1-4 this sim and we've fallen to .500, 8 back in the division we once had and 6 back in the wild card. Not. Good.

Comment

Working...
                              X