Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSBC Sim Day 24 Take 2

Simming and uploading now.

Last edited by Swifty; 12-22-2009, 05:57 PM.

UM, this is straight bullshit. Ichiro is out for 2-3 months. He wasn't hurt in the original sim. I move that his injury and any other new injury be "undone". It wasn't necessary for the last sim to be redone. All that needed to be done was to manually move the players that were traded to their original teams.
    This is a Dolphins town, though.

"Fuck, what've they done?'' --Ozzie Guillen

I am dead set against free agency, it can ruin baseball. --- George Steinbrenner

2010 SoFlaMarlins Fantasy Baseball Champion
    Edmonton Ice Bats
    2007 Teal League Wildcard
    2008 Teal League Wildcard

2009 Teal League Wildcard
    2010 Teal League Wildcard
    2011 Teal League West Division Winner

Comment

And I lost Hafner, what would you have done if you lost him next sim?
      CSBC Commish

Comment

Would have been fine with it.

I am dead set against free agency, it can ruin baseball. --- George Steinbrenner

Edmonton Ice Bats

Comment

Ga dammit 5-0 sim to a 2-3 and now 3 other guys on my ass.

Comment

I am also calling shenanigans on Kevin Millar. In the original sim he was claimed on waivers by Atlanta. In this sim he has "magically" been moved to AAA by NY. So was this sim only done so that NY can keep Millar and Brandon Wood never got injured?

Edmonton Ice Bats

Comment

Fucking went 0-4.
              --------------------
              Originally posted by KnuckleBalls View Post
              I am also calling shenanigans on Kevin Millar. In the original sim he was claimed on waivers by Atlanta. In this sim he has "magically" been moved to AAA by NY. So was this sim only done so that NY can keep Millar and Brandon Wood never got injured?
              :mjpop
              Last edited by Bobbob1313; 12-22-2009, 06:30 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
              poop

Comment

He can have Millar.

Comment

He had Millar fair and square. My point is that after the result that he had been successfully claimed was made public, he was "removed" from waivers and manually edited to AAA.
                  --------------------
                  Kinda a "shifty" move.
                  Last edited by KnuckleBalls; 12-22-2009, 06:36 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Edmonton Ice Bats

Comment

Well, that would be the case if I actually manually edited him to AAA, which I didn't.

He was waived for a reason (that I don't want him anymore). If Atlanta would like him, Atlanta is entitled to him. If you're so interested in my team, I think you'll notice that Millar plays no role of consequence in AAA, so clearly I manipulated the situation to keep Millar in my roster even though I have no need for him given my acquisition of Teixeira, and the presence of Thome, Wigginton and Kotchman.
                    --------------------
                    Also, shouldn't Atlanta have to advocate on his own behalf. I think it's cute you two are BFF's, but seriously, fight your own fights.
                    Last edited by Swifty; 12-22-2009, 06:38 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Would it be so hard to just cancel the injurys from this sim? we all saw that there was no injurys the first time. Since it was a re sim just cancel any injury for any team this sim. I personally had none so it would not effect me. But PWG got lucky and had his cleared and the guys that had no injurys got screwed. Would it really be a big deal?
                      You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

I have no problem canceling injuries from this sim if it is unanimously approved by the league.

If people have a problem (and a valid reason) then I don't want to open up yet another can of worms.

Comment

And Millar is not a huge deal but if possable I would like him back since I did technically win the claim.
                          You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

It's the principle. I haven't complained once about the slew of negative developments that I have endured or the injuries to my guys, so hear me out before you claim that I am whining about a player of mine being injured.

We had the sim. The results were up. It just so happens that we re-sim the one sim where a player loses his career to fix some trades that had no bearing on the sim and could've been manually entered without having to re-do the entire sim. It makes things look bad.

Edmonton Ice Bats

Comment

I think it would be complete bullshit to "cancel" the injuries of the sim. If the trades didn't go through after they were approved, it should be an invalid sim and never should have happened. It sucks that you saw the results but to fucking bad. It never happened.

Comment

Working...
                              X