This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSBC Sim Day 24

Trade Deadline ahoy for the next sim, get those deals in and find yourself an ace starting pitcher under your tree on Christmas, or something, I dunno.

Should be done in the next 5 minutes
    --------------------
    Wait, what... Brandon Wood's career is over... excuse me while I find a length of rope... Im gonna hope Nny brings up his TBBC argument that this should just be like, a 6 month injury
    --------------------
    Well whaddya know, forgot to put all those trades in...

desperate plea for a re-sim
    Last edited by PitchingWinsGames; 12-22-2009, 02:19 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
    CSBC Commish

Its decided then, re-sim so I can gain some ground on edmonton and brandon wood can un-die.

*Is a huge fucking asshole*

Comment

I would support a career injury in any case being cut to a 1 year deal.
      You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

Originally posted by Moss View Post
        Its decided then, re-sim so I can gain some ground on edmonton and brandon wood can un-die.

Well, any re-sim would be based on the trades needing to be input, Brandon Wood is a separate issue entirely
        CSBC Commish

Comment

i just made a ton of changes to my minor league system ugh! a re-sim will force to redo all of it.. but maybe my team would have a better sim? lol

Comment

Originally posted by PitchingWinsGames View Post
            Well, any re-sim would be based on the trades needing to be input, Brandon Wood is a separate issue entirely
            Suuuurree.
            You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

Just say no to a re-sim!
              This is a Dolphins town, though.

"Fuck, what've they done?'' --Ozzie Guillen

I am dead set against free agency, it can ruin baseball. --- George Steinbrenner

2010 SoFlaMarlins Fantasy Baseball Champion
              Edmonton Ice Bats
              2007 Teal League Wildcard
              2008 Teal League Wildcard

2009 Teal League Wildcard
              2010 Teal League Wildcard
              2011 Teal League West Division Winner

Comment

Are we re-simming? I'm tired of waiting.

/impatient asshole

Comment

You may as well re-sim this. That's what we did last time the trades weren't entered. I'm not going to check my team until I find out because, if I find out I went 4-0 and then we re-sim, I don't want to know about it.

Comment

Originally posted by DColtsfan1819 View Post
                    Are we re-simming? I'm tired of waiting.

/impatient asshole
                    Swift will have to run it
                    CSBC Commish

Comment

Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
                      You may as well re-sim this. That's what we did last time the trades weren't entered. I'm not going to check my team until I find out because, if I find out I went 4-0 and then we re-sim, I don't want to know about it.
                      You didn't go 4-0.

Comment

Can we not just fix the trades as it is now? I have had a few things this season that did not get re simmed when they were messed up and had no issues with it.
                        --------------------
                        It would really suck to re sim and get an injury that wasnt there or a ratings drop or anything really.
                        Last edited by pdub858; 12-22-2009, 04:44 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

We've done it before when trades weren't entered. There's no difference in then and now. The teams involved in the trades probably want their players. May as well just re-sim.

Even if I didn't go 4-0, I'm not checking until I find out one way or another if this is getting re-simmed.

Comment

Originally posted by pdub858 View Post
                            Can we not just fix the trades as it is now? I have had a few things this season that did not get re simmed when they were messed up and had no issues with it.
                            --------------------
                            It would really suck to re sim and get an injury that wasnt there or a ratings drop or anything really.
                            /has happened to me several times, actually

*ratings drops
                            *lost rate ups
                            *etc
                            CSBC Commish

Comment

Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
                              We've done it before when trades weren't entered. There's no difference in then and now. The teams involved in the trades probably want their players. May as well just re-sim.

Even if I didn't go 4-0, I'm not checking until I find out one way or another if this is getting re-simmed.

I don't think (from what I remember seeing) that any of the deals this sim were season threatening for 1 sim.

Comment

Working...
                              X