X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle's Deadline Thread

OFers!

Daryle Ward
    Currently has a .765 OPS, however he also put up a .896 OPS in June and a 1.147 OPS so far in July. He's back to being awsm.

Jim Edmonds
    .760 OPS from a CF is pretty damn good! And he's break down by month:
    April: .788
    May: .928
    June: .508
    July: .892

June has hurt his overall numbers, he's banging banging.

Brian Giles
    .252/.366/.361/.726 line...low OPS but very strong OBP, and with his ratings should do better

Not asking for much at all for these three.

Latroy Hawkings can be had for a 1 star spec. 5.47 ERA atm but he's three and a half stars so he could turn it around, good buy low candidate to turn your bullpen around!

BJ Ryan and Chipper Jones could also be had but I'd need something good for them.

Oh also

anything in my minor league system outside of Heyward, Maybin, Brignac, Gallardo, Liriano, and Carrasco is available for ML or near-ML talent. Not just dumping veterans.

Comment

Brian Giles still available. I think as can be seen by what i traded everyone else for, I'm not looking for much at all

On top of which, Giles currently has the "fire" icon, and raised his line to .255/.366/.389/.755....a lot of teams could use that OBP boost. And reminder for non-DH teams: you'll need someone to DH in the world series.

Comment

Last call for giles, really no one interested in getting a .370 OBP for barely anything?

Comment

Working...
        X