Seattle Block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle Block

Looking to move Mike Morse. He's three and a half star prospect but he's 25 with a int/we of 12/26 so he likely won't fully develop and probably won't develop all that much more.

However, he's already MLB ready and could start if you have a hole somewhere. He can play all IF positions and LF/RF, meaning his likely ending position is as a super sub. So if you're looking for a cost controlled super sub with potential, he fits the bill. Would only be looking at a return of what a super sub would get, nothing fancy. My IF and bench is fill though and he needs to be in the majors now to develop any more he could develop, so looking to move him.

Also looking to move some near-MLB ready, low star SP specs that probably won't break my staff (so probably won't develop at all if I keep them). Basically just looking for equiv prospect in lower minors/other places, just trying to relocate resources (so good 1 star/1 and a half star guy, ok 2 star guy, wathever).

They'd be: (note: format is stuff/movement/control)

Steven Jackson, 25, 2 stars
    ratings now: 44/47/48
    potential: 59/59/67
    int/we: 28/64

Renyel Pinto, 24, 2 stars
    ratings now: 49/53/45
    potential: 59/58/56
    int/we: 31/58

Clayton Hamilton, 24, 1 and a half stars
    ratings now: 31/41/51
    potential: 44/58/79
    int/we: 41/19

Ross Ohlendorf, 24, 1 and a half stars
    ratings now: 39/44/55
    potential: 58/56/73
    int/we: 32/37

Not actively shopping them but guys who could be had at the right price:

3b Chipper Jones: .888 OPS, 4th in all of CBBC in OBP. Signed for 3 years at 11.5m per, pretty team friendly contract.

CF Jim Edmonds: .846 OPS, signed to 2 year/4m per contract.

SS JJ Hardy: just .448 OPS right now, but 24 with room to grow and 5 years of club control.
    Last edited by nny; 11-21-2009, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Ervin Santana and Jeremy Bomberman could both be had for the right price, if anyone is looking for top of the rotation starters

Comment

Working...
      X