X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSBC Sim #6

Props to whomever can get the screenshot
    CSBC Commish

Is anyone else having a problem downloading the file? I keep getting to 96% and then I get an error message saying the file can't be downloaded. It's happened three times now.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
      Is anyone else having a problem downloading the file? I keep getting to 96% and then I get an error message saying the file can't be downloaded. It's happened three times now.
      Same here....its hanging up at 94% completed on "Closing Database". Freezing the entire program.

Comment

Four times now. It stops at the same spot.

Comment

I just left mine sitting, and it's at 100% finished. Ill see what I can do.
          --------------------
          Here---
          Last edited by penis34; 11-15-2009, 07:12 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

2-2. What happened to my team? At least I'm alone in first place again.

Comment

Meh, I'm floundering in mediocrity. Whenever one part of my team gets their shit together, another falls apart.

Comment

I dont get it (or maybe I do) but every sim I get another injury and another ratings down to a big player.

What the hell is up with that.

Comment

First place. Suck it, Homer. How's that half game taste now? Best record in Consortiumball!

(Can anyone tell me if I have any injuries or glaring performances problems to take care of?)

Originally posted by penis34 View Post
                  I dont get it (or maybe I do)
                  PWG has obviously rigged the game against you.
                  poop

Comment

I still can't get this thing to load. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                      First place. Suck it, Homer. How's that half game taste now? Best record in Consortiumball!

(Can anyone tell me if I have any injuries or glaring performances problems to take care of?)

PWG has obviously rigged the game against you.
                      Never said that, did I?
                      --------------------
                      I still can't get this thing to load. Any suggestions?
                      Just leave it loading. if it give you the error, then retry. If it's freezing, try pressing control alt delete and bring up the task manager. When it pops up, don't do anything, but watch the program.

Close the task manager without closing any programs.

Usually that will kick the program and get it started up again.
                      Last edited by penis34; 11-15-2009, 08:38 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

I tried all that. I tried loading it like 10 times. Then I tried exporting my team and got an error, too. I'm redownloading the league file to see if that solves any problems.

Comment

I tried all that. I tried loading it like 10 times. Then I tried exporting my team and got an error, too. I'm redownloading the league file to see if that solves any problems.
                          It might be corrupted then. LMK how it works out for you, but it doesn't sound good.

Redownloading shoud solve the issue, but I wonder what the issue was.

Comment

I just downloaded mine with no issues.
                            You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

19-9 and my team appears to be firing on all cylinders. I approve. Can't wait to dig into those meaty stats.

Edit: Congrats to Stephen Drew on ROTM for the TL!
                              Last edited by Branch; 11-15-2009, 10:23 PM.
                              *Is a huge fucking asshole*

Comment

Working...
                              X