Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta: on the Block

void
    Last edited by pdub858; 11-29-2009, 11:03 PM.
    You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

void
    Last edited by pdub858; 11-29-2009, 11:02 PM.
    You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

void
      Last edited by pdub858; 11-29-2009, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Alright...I have made a few deals here and there and I am in sort of a bind.
        I need to deal one of my ML position players for a similar ML OFer. I am not looking to make a blockbuster deal here I am just looking to deal you an infielder for an outfielder, the closer the player the better (Age, Ratings whatever)

here are the guys who I would like to do this with.

Jeff Keppinger -- 2B (My CF)
        Lyle Overbay -- 1B (My RF)
        Carlos Guillen -- SS/1B (just got in a trade from Edmonton check his team to look at him)
        Michael Young -- 2B/SS

Ideally I would like to deal these guys in a 1 for 1 just to get someone equal at an OF position but I will add some small things if it is not completly even. Let me know........

AIM - coby858
        YIM - pdub858
        or PM

Comment

Also if you do not want to do anything from the post above I am willing to part with picks.

my picks....
          1st (ATL)
          2nd (ATL)
          2nd (EDM)

Comment

SF has some ML outfielders willing to give up whisper me what you would like and offer up

Comment

Actually if nothing weird happens I have made 3 trades this sim and I like where I am, probley not gonna actively pursue anymore deals right now.

Comment

Working...
              X