CSBC Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol @ the *
    You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

• I encourage EVERY ONE to check the draft pick thread to make sure there are no mistakes. It was a little complicated to figure out where this years picks started off and a lot of info to process.
      --------------------
      I actually just found the issue for the Ancorage - Atlanta trade. I somehow placed the round 1 pick going to Ancorage as a round 3 pick and it is fixed in the thread. It was already corrected in the actual draft forum.
      Last edited by pdub858; 04-09-2011, 03:58 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
      You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

• Sorry about the wait folks.

I want to give everyone at least a 24 hour notice, so going to hold the draft tomorrow, Monday the 11th. I'll be starting the draft with the #5 pick (FIP/Philly) at 7:25 p.m. and doing both rounds. Make sure lists are sent to me. If you already sent a list to PWG or someone else, make sure to re-send it to me. If I don't have a list and you haven't picked by your allotted time, you're auto'd.

Tuesday will be the next actual sim, and we'll be on normal schedule from there.
        Last edited by nny; 04-10-2011, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• Are we going to have a break in between each round? Also, are we going to have a league file update after round 1?
          --------------------
          I just want to know how I should plan things out.
          Last edited by pdub858; 04-10-2011, 08:54 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• No break, and I wasn't planning on uploading a file. There's 19 multi-star players and 18 picks in the first round, so there shouldn't be a need to upload a file after the first round - if they're multi-star'd, they're gone.

Comment

• Sorry guys but something came up and headed out right now. Going to push the draft back 3 hours (so start at 10:25); If anybody is adverse to this, post before then and I'll hold the draft tomorrow with the previous times before the sim. Otherwise, see you in a few hours.

Comment

• Just auto Fip, he's not going to pick.

Comment

• Sorry guys, shit took longer than I expected

Promise it'll be tomorrow no matter what

Comment

• Going to get this started real soon.

FIP said to auto him, and MBA and Ravs aren't on, so going to put MH on the clock for 7:45 instead of his 7:40 time before

My aim is nny00000 btw, if any of you need to talk to me
                    --------------------
                    btw, going to try and get this done quickly (plus sim after)
                    Last edited by nny; 04-12-2011, 06:42 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• My laptop is broken; I'll be back home tomorrow night and will run the sim then (will be late Monday) and still do sim on Tuesday.

Comment

• Something came up and I won't be back home until tomorrow so Sunday's sim is just being skipped

Comment

• Sim will be up shortly, sorry for the early sim but needed to be now to get it done. I'm leaving soon for a couple month road/camping trip; PWG is getting settled and will be able to go back to running the sims. But fair warning that if any trade offers and such are given to me, I will likely take awhile to respond to them.

Comment

• Have a good trip.
                            This is a Dolphins town, though.

"Fuck, what've they done?'' --Ozzie Guillen

I am dead set against free agency, it can ruin baseball. --- George Steinbrenner

2010 SoFlaMarlins Fantasy Baseball Champion
                            Edmonton Ice Bats
                            2007 Teal League Wildcard
                            2008 Teal League Wildcard

2009 Teal League Wildcard
                            2010 Teal League Wildcard
                            2011 Teal League West Division Winner

Comment

Working...
                            X