CSBC Sim Day 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSBC Sim Day 1

The next sim will be conducted tomorrow (Sunday the 8th).

Went back to my original lineup and got off to a 4-2 start. Sweet.

Comment

yeah Griffey! nice start!

Comment

Ouch. A couple of tough losses to Pittsburgh to start off the season and Mussina continues to get shelled.

Comment

My pitching came in well ahead of my hitting, thankfully, Jeter, Damon and Reynolds decided they'd carry the team through the first week.

Comment

Just out of curiosity, is there a reason we only simmed six days as opposed to just simming a week and finishing up the series?

Comment

Usually when simming we want to go through the rotation only once so no team is left unprepared in the event of an injury to a rotation starter.

We simmed 6 days this time to give each team a look at each member of the rotation and only because of a scheduling quirk did we end up with 2 teams playing 6 games.

From here on in, it's a 5 game sim schedule during the regular season.

Comment

That makes loads of sense. Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

Nice to see that Nook Logan finally decided to start playing. He was doing nothing in spring training and now he's hitting .429.

Also, a couple of brutal injuries this sim. Miami losing Hanley and Chicago losing Kuo; both for the season. Ouch.

Comment

wow, I didn't see that Hanley injury. That's terrible for Miami.

Comment

Nothing like sweeping my brother! Rotation looks great first time through. Ricky just doesn't like walking people :D.

Comment

Carlos Delgado gon hit 100 HR's.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout Pact View Post
                          Ouch. A couple of tough losses to Pittsburgh to start off the season and Mussina continues to get shelled.
                          That was an intense series, eh?

1-0 nail-biter to start the season with Cook outdueling the Franchise Freak, looking forward to meeting again

That has to be the game of the sim, now that I look at it
                          CSBC Commish

Comment

I could be 5-0 if Scott Downs didn't implode.

Comment

I never would have guessed that Tim Redding, the guy I threw in the rotation to give another starter more time to develop would be my best pitcher, even ahead of Carpenter and Peavy.

Comment

Working...
                              X