No announcement yet.

Bo Porter Confuses Jeff Keppinger for Juan Pierre, Fish Still Win in Extras 9-8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postgame: Bo Porter Confuses Jeff Keppinger for Juan Pierre, Fish Still Win in Extras 9-8

Discuss.

Uggla is coming alive. We need him for the stretch run.

Comment

Pretty sure Pierre would have thrown out Hermida as well.

Comment

Should read: "Fip confuses Bonifacio for Clutch, Fish Win in spite of him 9-8."

Comment

1.167 is Danny's OPS in August.
          poop

Comment

Bonifacio definitely came through in his one AB.

So, the offense woke up these last couple of games!
            God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
            - Daft

Comment

i remember when we won at the end

Comment

Pitt is still holding on against Colorado, 7-3, in the top of the 8th at Coors. San Fran has an early 1-0 lead on LA in the bottom of the fourth in AT&T park.
                God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                - Daft

Comment

LOL PORTER

jeremy hermida has been for me the last 5-6 days. guy is steppin up and helping the team win games.

This would have been a horrific loss. After the big comeback and all the missed opportunities and Bo "Lasic Surgery" Porter.

My confidence is now at -17

Comment

Tying run on base for the Cubs with two outs
                    --------------------
                    Phillies have beat the Cubs, 4-3.

Just like that, your Florida Marlins are in 3rd place in the Wild Card hunt with a chance to gain ground on both of the teams in front of us.
                    Last edited by Omar; 08-11-2009, 10:27 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
                    - Daft

Comment

By the way, seeing that highlight on sportscenter, Bo Porter is an idiot. That was ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous like fire him ridiculous. I dont even think Emilio scores there.

Comment

I wasn't even mad at Hermida for turning for the run in the 10th. Too much confidence in this team for me to consider losing.

Comment

Lost in all of this is another crappy start by Volstad.

Comment

I lol'd at that hanging breaking ball he served up to Carlos Lee.

Comment

Originally posted by Festa View Post
                              Lost in all of this is another crappy start by Volstad.
                              There was still leftover rain
                              - Daft

Comment

Working...
                              X