Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postgame: Bats Still Haven't Arrived on Road Trip, Marlins Fall 5-4

Discuss
    God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
    - Daft

i want manny acta back
    Originally posted by Matt Wilson
    Fish and Chips just became the smartest man on the board
    Tom Koehler(4-0)
    AAA: 7 GS, 40.2 IP, 2.66 ERA, 34 H, 12 ER, 17 BB, 31 SO, GO/AO 0.87, BAA .233 , 1.25 WHIP

Comment

It's amazing how a pitcher can throw nothing but fastballs, go to full counts on all three hitters, and yet still have a 1-2-3 inning complete with a K to finish
      God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
      - Daft

Comment

Pa-the-tic.

Comment

So many bad at-bats tonight.

Comment

Same story as last night; blew too many opportunities.

Comment

We're one game away from a sweep at the hands of the Nationals. That would be the worst thing in franchise history. Volstad better get it done tomorrow or its the end of civilization.
              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

Truly disappointing.

To me, this tops the '05 double-header sweep in Colorado, and is just short of the 5 game sweep in Philadelphia as the most disappointing series in Marlins history, and we haven't even played the 3rd game.

Comment

Originally posted by Swift View Post
                  Truly disappointing.

To me, this tops the '05 double-header sweep in Colorado, and is just short of the 5 game sweep in Philadelphia as the most disappointing series in Marlins history, and we haven't even played the 3rd game.
                  The '04 doubleheader sweep against Montreal was pretty bad, too. Granted, the Expos weren't a bad team then, but it was still a big series.

Comment

Working...
                  X