Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donnie Murphy Bails Out the Rook, Fish Win 9-8

PIE THAT MAN!
    Last edited by Ramp; 07-19-2010, 09:34 PM.

That was hot. Only way to make it better would be to involve bacon in some form.
    This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

Winning is for me.

Comment

something about someone sizzling

Comment

Dude's got pop, that's for sure.
          poop

Comment

Oppo power is for me.

Comment

First big league home run for Donnie since 7/3/08

Comment

Hehehehe
                "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
                - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

What did the five fingers say to the face? SLAP!

"Come over here and have sex with Donnie Murphy." - Rick James

Comment

I like when the emotional rollercoaster ends in a pile

Comment

I know im gonna get killed for this but we're only 5 out of the wild card right now. Win these next two series at home and let's be buyers.

Comment

I think it's fair to say we should see how the next 10 days ago and then evaluate it.

Especially if we apparently can't dump salary anyway.

We should trade Cantu either way though, succubus.

Comment

1. They're 6 out.

2. They trail 6 teams. If they were 4-5 back and only trailing, like, 2-3 teams, maybe.

Even with the positive results of these last few games, this still isn't a playoff team. It's nice to see them play well, but they're not all that good. The lineup still has problems (hi Jorge) and the rotation still has Sanabia (who's promising), inconsistent Ricky and Nate Bobertson in it. And the pen? Yeah.

If they wanted to turn it into a playoff team, they'd need to find another starter and at least one pen arm (at the minimum). That's going to cost far too much in terms of prospects, and it's not worth taking that risk for the slim chance they make up 6 games and jump 6 teams over the next 3 months.

/eagerly awaits "but da rox did it in 2007" response

Comment

I'm just saying. My tune will change if we take 3 of 4 from the Rox (conceivable considering we have the edge in 2 of the next 3 games and even Francis isn't that good) and take the series from Atlanta then why not go after it? Especially if the MLB is making us spend money.

Comment

Honestly, I'm not sure my tune changes that much either way because I feel like we can still win without the guys I want traded (Cantu, Ross) and the one guy who I wouldn't want traded (Nolasco), I don't want traded either way.

Comment

Working...
                              X