Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Several Young Club Control, Multi-star MIF (And One CFer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Several Young Club Control, Multi-star MIF (And One CFer)

Not looking to get much in return at all for these, I have four guys all 3 stars plus and only one open spot in my IF that will probably go to a prospect I'm trying to develop, they need to be on other teams to help parity in the league

Wilson Betemit, 3 and a half stars, 4 years service time-
    Best of the bunch and my starting SS last year. .762 OPS and stud defensively

JJ Hardy - GONE, 4 stars, 2 years service time-
    Highest ratings and biggest potential but has sucked so far in the majors and was injured most of last year

Aarom Baldiris, 2 and a half stars, 1 year service time-
    Solid offensively and defensively and can steal a lot of bases, but doesn't excel in any one area

Manuel Mayorson - GONE, 2 and a half stars, 0 years of service time-
    Huge contact ability and good defense

And the CFer:

Yahmed Yema - GONE, 2 and a half stars, 0 years of service time-
    Like Mayorson, huge contact ability and good defense in CF
    Last edited by nny; 07-25-2010, 06:52 PM.

I have interest in Yema and Mayorson. If you don't mind check out my team and let me know what you like.
    You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

I still have Wilson Betemit and Aarom Baldiris from above. Betemit I'm especially trying to move.

Also adding:

Carl Loadenthal, OF, 2 and a half stars, 1 year of service time
      .291/.368/.375 career line. Awesome obp for top of the line up.

Jason Varitek, C 1 star, 2.6m/1y contract
      Not what he once was but still decent platoon catcher to face RHP or really good back up. Just looking for a 1 star something.

Comment

Can every owner expect an essay in their PM box on why they should pick these players?

Comment

Working...
        X