No announcement yet.

Marlins @ Dodgers Series Thread 4/25 - 4/28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No way this team loses another game this season.

Comment

With the emergence of Barraclough and Phelps, it makes me think that our bullpen might've been really nice with a healthy Carter Capps.

Comment

5 wins in a row!

Comment

Who wants to chip in to rent out the Clevelander for game 1 of the World Series?

Comment

So...ah....Dee Gordon just received a 80-Game PED suspension

Apparently he tested positive for the banned substances exogenous testosterone and clostebol.

Comment

Time for Dietrich to shine

- - - - - - - - - -

I wonder if that's why he's been hitting the ball in the air so much more often this year. Trying to hit for some power

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by Erick View Post
              Hopefully not having Chris Narveson around anymore helps fix that.

Regarding the Urena/reliever discussion, anyone think it's time to do the same with Cosart?

Edit: If we had another starter, I'd ask the same about Koehler too.
              I've been preaching for Koehler in the pen for a long time. Sign Lincecum, see what Nicolino's got, and let Koehler replace Morris. At the very least, that should be a damn good pen

- - - - - - - - - -

Hopefully not having Chris Narveson around anymore helps fix that.

Regarding the Urena/reliever discussion, anyone think it's time to do the same with Cosart?

Edit: If we had another starter, I'd ask the same about Koehler too.
              I've been preaching for Koehler in the pen for a long time. Sign Lincecum, see what Nicolino's got, and let Koehler replace Morris. At the very least, that should be a damn good pen

- - - - - - - - - -

The Sam Dyson deal seemed like a pretty good value move the day it happened, but it's actually pretty terrible. Telis is irrelevant and Ege does not impress me.
              Felt like I was the only one against it at the time. Dude gets GB and K's, that's a deadly combo. Never saw what was special about Tellis and yeah, Ege has yet to impress

- - - - - - - - - -

The Cishek deal, on the other hand, has been nice. Barraclough has nasty stuff.
              but that I can admit I was wrong about. I thought bearclaw would be nothing. Dude has been a beast so far.

Happy though that Cishek seems to have found his groove again this year for SEA

- - - - - - - - - -

With the emergence of Barraclough and Phelps, it makes me think that our bullpen might've been really nice with a healthy Carter Capps.
              Part of that is what we could have potentially traded a package surrounding (ramos or capps) for a starter

Comment

Working...
              X