Trade Deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hugg View Post
    Is Loria selling the team in this scenario?
    In my wet dreams he sells
    Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
    Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
    Noah Perio
    Jupiter
    39 AB
    15 H
    0 2B
    0 3B
    0 HR
    0 BB
    .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Originally posted by Miamarlin21 View Post
      Dietrich for Milone? Anyone? I know he's hurt, but still.
      Why would the A's do that?

Comment

• @jonmorosi: #Marlins asked on #Athletics’ Milone, sources tell me and @Ken_Rosenthal. Milone is at AAA now; Athletics only will move for right return.
        Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
          I have a pretty good feeling we will make a small but inconsequential move and the FO will pump it up as a big splash that will impact our team

We'll then promptly lose 7 of 9
          Exactly what I've been telling my real life Marlins fan buddies.

Comment

• "right return"

meaning not Derek Dietrich

Comment

• Milone is the only guy they as of now that they havent NO on or some crazy asking price. Cobb got a NO,Miley they got a well u have to take Aaron Hill(contract too) and want TOP prospects,Houston arms and got TOP Prospects

What might end up happening tho is we get a SP that is a FA after the season and pay less but they want a SP bad as well as a bat that can play 2B

Oakland right return seems to be a young 2B specific Nick Franklin. Dietrich could be used in an offer but would take more than just him

If Houston is willing to talk Cosart I would be ok with that but the others are not worth Marisnick

Trade Bait-Marisnick,Dietrich,Kyle Jensen(DH),Flynn,Turner,Conley,Desco,2015 Comp Pick They have told teams Heaney and Moran are off limits tho
              --------------------
              As for Kennedy SD reportedly asked NYY for Ian Clarkin and Eric Jagielo in a trade. So that pretty much tells u they want alot in return
              Last edited by tjfla; 07-29-2014, 12:38 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• tjfla, what do you enjoy more, the actual games or trade talk.

Totally serious question.

Comment

• John Lackey would be interesting. And he'll only cost 500k next season.
                  "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
                  - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                    tjfla, what do you enjoy more, the actual games or trade talk.

Totally serious question.
                    April-June- Games

June/July-Draft and Trade Talk. Games are fun but usually when 10 GB and playing Philly or Mets not much to enjoy

August-Football since usually out of it by then

Comment

• @Ken_Rosenthal: #Marlins and others have checked on #DBacks' Miley. AZ position hasn't changed. "Keeping him," one club official said.
                      Twitter

Give me Milone or Lackey and I am good. Oh and give me Nick Franklin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Z View Post
                        Twitter

Give me Milone or Lackey and I am good. Oh and give me Nick Franklin.
                        Milone is the only 1 they have gotten anything but a NO on. Arizona will deal Miley but want to get rid of Aaron Hill's contract(pay none of it) and get Top Prospects. If they can't get both then they will keep him-like they have been telling teams

Miami/Arizona are still talking on Hill and Prado too. Cleveland is still the wildcard team-they have Masterson/Cabrera and are looking to deal them. They would also come in cheaper since both are FA at the end of the year
                        Last edited by tjfla; 07-29-2014, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• TJ, Conley is back on the 7-day DL. I highly doubt he's traded.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                            Milone is the only 1 they have gotten anything but a NO on. Arizona will deal Miley but want to get rid of Aaron Hill's contract(pay none of it) and get Top Prospects. If they can't get both then they will keep him-like they have been telling teams
                            I would love to know what Oakland wants for him.

Comment

No clue- I know Oakland wants a young 2B and can use prospects too. Dietrich could be in the deal but would take alot more than just him to get Milone

As for Conley,injured guys get traded just depends on what is wrong? I am not saying he will be in any deals I just have heard that his name has been mentioned

Comment

Something for their MLB roster as its world series or bust. Milone is a lot of value to them if they have some arm injuries down the stretch.

Comment

Working...
                                X