No announcement yet.

Trade Deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @JaneMLB: Source says the A's have released Jim Johnson.
    Twitter

I guess Conley isn't going anywhere.

Comment

• Maybe I'm alone on this, but I'd like to see Zack Cox given a shot in the MLB this year to see what he can do. He probably is poop though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Z View Post
        Twitter

I guess Conley isn't going anywhere.
        Hey if Loria wants him he would have to trade for him. No way he signs here if passes thru

Comment

• Originally posted by marlinsfan24 View Post
          Maybe I'm alone on this, but I'd like to see Zack Cox given a shot in the MLB this year to see what he can do. He probably is poop though.
          I would rather let Mark Canha have a shot.
          Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
          Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
          Noah Perio
          Jupiter
          39 AB
          15 H
          0 2B
          0 3B
          0 HR
          0 BB
          .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd View Post
            Ill 2nd that-Canha has played 1B/3B/LF/RF this year

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd View Post
              Shit, forgot about him. I'd like to see him given a shot. Give Jensen a shot in the majors and let go of Reed Johnson. He's on the 40-man roster and should be given a shot to prove to be a bench option. He can play the corners and first.

Comment

• Seattle just acquired Kendrys Morales for the Twins for a AAA reliever. So that eliminates them as a suitor for McGehee.

Comment

• I'd like to see them both and trading these easily replaceable parts would make that possible. Canha's production is in no way sustainable. Look at that BABIP of .365. But even after he stops getting lucky he will be a valuable piece off the bench.

Cishek value is at it's peek right now and every year after this we keep him his value to the team decreases due to his skyrocketing salary because we don't have that money to sign other pieces while it devoted to a player that pitches 65 innings which can be easily replaced. Closers should not be paid more than 3 million on a team with a small budget and Cishek is already paid more than that. It's worth trading him for a middle infielder we can plug in the lineup opening day next year by itself. He's gonna net more than that but they need to get that piece.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                    They're 8.5 games back of first place and 7.5 games back of the 2nd wild card. They are in 5th place for the second wild card. They're out of it.

Admitting this doesn't mean you're a "battered wife," which is a pretty horrid way of describing being a fan of a sports team thing.

My battered wife comment had nothing to do with admitting they are out of it.

It had to do with NEXT YEAR IS OUR YEAR, 2017 IS OUR YEAR, 2022 IS OUR YEEEEERRRRR

But anyway.......

BATTERED WIFE
                    BATTERED WIFE
                    BATTERED WIFE
                    BATTERED WIFE

Comment

• Lol Rosenthal just came out with an article stating that the Marlins should Free (trade) Stanton. He basically initiates that he will not sign here and they should allow him to play for a contender, hence trading him and receiving an immense haul.

Comment

• Is he trying to generate hits with that #HotSportsTake for that new website?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Z View Post
                          Lol Rosenthal just came out with an article stating that the Marlins should Free (trade) Stanton. He basically initiates that he will not sign here and they should allow him to play for a contender, hence trading him and receiving an immense haul.
                          Well its going to happen, we just don't know when.

I'd imagine the Marlins could get the Dodgers entire farm system and Crawford or Ethier and most of their salary.

Comment

• Rosenthal is basically stating what every Marlins fan and every knowledgeable baseball fan knows is eventually going to happen, but is getting ridiculed for saying it in an article.

Comment

• I'd be pretty into Seager, Pederson, and pick two of Lee, Reed, Stirpling, and Anderson as a base offer. Can't lie there. Would actually make some sense.

Comment

• @JimBowdenESPNxm: Marlins not shopping any veteran players rather looking for deals to improve present and next year teams
                                Twittee

Comment

Working...
                                X