Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Braves Sweep Marlins in Miami. Outstanding.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postgame: Braves Sweep Marlins in Miami. Outstanding.

Great showing in an important series.

Hech is a fucking black hole. GIDP twice today.

About time Salty is getting his head checked.

Braves must be cheating because we swept them last time they came here. Something just doesn't ass up, right Fredi? Idiots.

I agree with Hech. He's completely ruined everything he did in the beginning of the season. His approach, stance and swing are all shitty once again.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Z View Post
      Braves must be cheating because we swept them last time they came here. Something just doesn't ass up, right Fredi? Idiots.

I agree with Hech. He's completely ruined everything he did in the beginning of the season. His approach, stance and swing are all shitty once again.
      He's actually the same player he was in the beginning of the season with less balls in play falling in for hits.

Comment

Hechavarria is probably the single most troubling thing about this organization's process right now.
        poop

Comment

Meaning?
          Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
          Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
          Noah Perio
          Jupiter
          39 AB
          15 H
          0 2B
          0 3B
          0 HR
          0 BB
          .385/.385/.385

Comment

He sucks and they don't think he is a problem.

Comment

Ah.
              Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
              Noah Perio
              Jupiter
              39 AB
              15 H
              0 2B
              0 3B
              0 HR
              0 BB
              .385/.385/.385

Comment

Didn't they say something during the offseason along the lines of that they were surprised about people not liking him because they thought he was one of the best SS in the league last year?

I mean, you always take what someone says about their own players with a grain of salt because there's always going to be fluff.

But it's pretty fucking telling.

Comment

At least we know Cishek isn't clutch now

Comment

Originally posted by nny View Post
                    Didn't they say something during the offseason along the lines of that they were surprised about people not liking him because they thought he was one of the best SS in the league last year?

I mean, you always take what someone says about their own players with a grain of salt because there's always going to be fluff.

But it's pretty fucking telling.
                    Didnt they have a sabermetric guy explain to them why the stats didnt rate Hechavarria highly?
                    Noah Perio
                    Jupiter
                    39 AB
                    15 H
                    0 2B
                    0 3B
                    0 HR
                    0 BB
                    .385/.385/.385

Comment

Originally posted by Todd View Post
                      Didnt they have a sabermetric guy explain to them why the stats didnt rate Hechavarria highly?
                      Reportedly their response to that was "I know what you are, but what am I?"

Comment

Working...
                      X