No announcement yet.

2013-14 MLB Off-Season Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brad Penny was released from the Royals after another poor outing and punching a wall with his left hand after he was taken out of the game.

So there's that.

Comment

• 2003 rotation going down in flames
      Originally posted by Madman81
      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• So Penny got pinched.
        This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• The Astros and Matt Dominguez are nearing a five-year extension worth around $17 million.
          LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Carlos Lee and Casey McGehee doe
            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.

Comment

• I wish they hadn't made that trade as well and think it is an indication of the organization's poor foresight, but I also think he kinda sucks and I'm not gonna be upset that the Astros are locking him up long-term.
              --------------------
              Like, if they still had Matt Dominguez, the team would still suck a lot and the future wouldn't really be any brighter.

He's a right-handed, dead pull hitter who posted a .690 OPS playing half his games at Minute Maid Park, so the Marlins would almost certainly still need a long-term third baseman if they had him.
              Last edited by Bobbob1313; 03-20-2014, 07:12 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
              poop

Comment

• oh no doubt, but also we wouldn't have had to suffer through looking at Placido Polanco's head all year long

Comment

• Mike Trout and the Angels have agreed to an extension. Everyday Giancarlo continues to be further priced out of the Marlins price range, even without a regular season game being played.

Comment

• Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
                    oh no doubt, but also we wouldn't have had to suffer through looking at Placido Polanco's head all year long
                    God his head is fucking weird.

Comment

Working...
                    X