• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I defend the ones I love

Comment

• Hope Ramos is OK.
      Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
      Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
      Noah Perio
      Jupiter
      39 AB
      15 H
      0 2B
      0 3B
      0 HR
      0 BB
      .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Austin Brice and Chris Narveson are the replacements for Ramos and Cervenka

Comment

• Andy SlaterVerified account @AndySlater 9m9 minutes ago
          SLATER SCOOP: Pitchers Austin Brice and Chris Narveson will be joining Marlins.

This guy and his scoops. At what point is it just normal news reporting? Get over yourself.

Comment

• HUGG HYPOTHESIS: Brice will pitch well

Comment

• ¿NICK? Hypothesis: Brice won't pitch at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by McLevin View Post
                Andy SlaterVerified account @AndySlater 9m9 minutes ago
                SLATER SCOOP: Pitchers Austin Brice and Chris Narveson will be joining Marlins.

This guy and his scoops. At what point is it just normal news reporting? Get over yourself.
                Dude is stuck in like the 90's. He loves tweeting out about stuff he's going to talk about on his radio as teases "The Marlins can turn around their season with this one move! I'll tell you next on blah blah radio station!"

Comment

• Could the Cervenka move just temporary be because of the depleted bullpen from last night's game?

Originally I thought about might have finally been coming off the DL, but I guess not.

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                    ¿NICK? Hypothesis: Brice won't pitch at all.
                    Would normally agree with you, but as depleted as the bullpen is after last night, he'll most certainly pitch.

Comment

• Ege was designated

Comment

• That's Ege-regious!

Comment

• Originally posted by McLevin View Post
                          Would normally agree with you, but as depleted as the bullpen is after last night, he'll most certainly pitch.
                          Really?? I would think Dunn and McGowan would be the only 2 off limits tonight, and those guys are typically the last two guys out of the bullpen anyway.

Comment

Really?? I would think Dunn and McGowan would be the only 2 off limits tonight, and those guys are typically the last two guys out of the bullpen.
                            Unless Koehler and Phelps both go deep, I imagine he'll pitch during one of the remaining two games in the series. Just a hunch.

Comment

• I bet you Narveson gets the call before Brice as the long guy, and if we need a long guy in both these remaining games against the Giants we're in trouble.

Comment

I bet you Narveson gets the call before Brice as the long guy, and if we need a long guy in both these remaining games against the Giants we're in trouble.
                                We shall see how it plays out!

Comment

Working...
                                X