X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
    It was a Marlins/Cardinals decision.

The grass area was outstanding. I probably won't attend a game this year now. That's how much fun we had.
    get in on it!
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• I think it's worth noting that Casey McGeehee just signed with the Tigers. Glad we don't have to worry about him being on the roster again. Though knowing the Marlins, they'll do what they did last year and sign him again after he's dumped by Detroit.

Comment

• I am NOT saying we should have signed this guy(since we have about 20 NO Bat/All Defense 4th OF) but this is the kinda crap that pisses fans off. The guy costs $500k and any talent is better than the crap we got

http://www.thenewstribune.com/sports...e61909807.html

Comment

• I didn't want to make an entire new thread about it, but there were two Marlin tid bits I heard today about MLB 16: The Show. They are in the process of removing all facial hair to Marlin players to further the authenticity of the game. Also Carter Capps' hop-skip delivery is now in the game. (Also, a random one, Pat Venditte is a switch pitcher.)
          LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
            I think it's worth noting that Casey McGeehee just signed with the Tigers. Glad we don't have to worry about him being on the roster again. Though knowing the Marlins, they'll do what they did last year and sign him again after he's dumped by Detroit.
            VETERAN LEADERSHIP!

Comment

• Originally posted by Miamarlin21 View Post
              I didn't want to make an entire new thread about it, but there were two Marlin tid bits I heard today about MLB 16: The Show. They are in the process of removing all facial hair to Marlin players to further the authenticity of the game. Also Carter Capps' hop-skip delivery is now in the game. (Also, a random one, Pat Venditte is a switch pitcher.)
              i wonder if there will be a way to close the fuckin roof for once this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madman81 View Post
                Huh?

Comment

• the roof is always open in the game

Comment

• Ah gotcha. I've never played any of the show games. I only ever played the 2K__ series until they stopped making them, and it too had the same issue - roof always open. How does the show compare to the 2K games? Anyone know?

Comment

• it's massively better than the 2k series was. it's very solid in terms of game mechanics and features.

Comment

• it good

Comment

• oh, well, if anyone's interested, retractable roof stadiums can be closed now. for that reason alone i will buy this year's version.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madman81 View Post
                            In exhibition you can choose before you start the game if you want the roof open or closed. In Franchise it will "determine" if it should be open or closed due to the weather. You cannot open/close it during the game, however.
                            LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Wrong thread, guys

Comment

• nah

Comment

Working...
                                X