Marlins @ Nationals 2017 Series Opener Thread: 4/3-4/6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maddawg View Post
    Couldn't have said it better, Loria is THE worst owner and may be the worst ever in professional sports period. I don't change alliegencies either, but if Loria doesn't sell by the end of this season I am done with the Marlins. 23 of the 25 years of this franchise have been bad to awful. I'm earig 60 years of age.....I do't have much time left to deal with his shit
    Im 23, i have plenty of time to deal with this shit (holy shit i hope so), but fuck this team with this current ownership and front office. This team has no redeeming qualities from a major league perspective and doesnt invest in the draft or international free agency to make any sort of future worth following. I wouldnt change allegiances, id be done with baseball period. I wouldnt stop being a baseball fan, id stop being a particular team in baseball fan cause i cant just start following and being a die hard fan of another team.

Comment

This team just kills me. Gordon is clearly not the same player since the PEDs. Needs to be hitting way down the line up now.

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
        Bunting for a hit when you are a Dee Gordon or a Billy Hamilton is far different than normal players bunting...stop.
        no, its not. stop fucking bunting. we have 2 straight hits, men on first and second, dont give away an out ever. it is mathematically stupid. idc if usain bolt is bunting, stop fucking bunting except in the most extreme of situations.

Comment

Originally posted by fish16 View Post
          no, its not. stop fucking bunting. we have 2 straight hits, men on first and second, dont give away an out ever. it is mathematically stupid. idc if usain bolt is bunting, stop fucking bunting except in the most extreme of situations.
          ok.

Comment

Tyler F'ing Moore.

Comment

Should be platooning with Bour.

Comment

lol ya thats another hr by zimmerman for sure.

- - - - - - - - - -

tazawa and ziegler- 14 million combined this year. Buy a fucking bat. stop spending significant money on relievers who are easily replaceable.
                the reason they go after relievers is when it gets to July they cross their fingers about being in the WC chase and having something to sell, because God knows there is nothing in the system to sell.

Comment

the reason they go after relievers is when it gets to July they cross their fingers about being in the WC chase and having something to sell, because God knows there is nothing in the system to sell.
                  i understand that, but just this entire organizations philospohy from top to bottom just ensures such a horrific return on investment to the point where our ML team will pretty much always never make the playoffs, and our drafting, international free agency, and trading philosophy will always ensure our minor league system will be terrible. this team is quite literally the worst of all words.

Comment

Alright FSN, Magic game is over, turn on the fish.

Comment

I assume Ramos is coming in which means I will go walk my dog now. I don't think I can handle watching Ramos walk 2 and give up a hit to lose.

Comment

i understand that, but just this entire organizations philospohy from top to bottom just ensures such a horrific return on investment to the point where our ML team will pretty much always never make the playoffs, and our drafting, international free agency, and trading philosophy will always ensure our minor league system will be terrible. this team is quite literally the worst of all words.
                        I agree, last year is about as good as you'll ever get uder Loria. It's just ridiculous....and if Loria doesn't care about winning, why should I care about his team ?

Comment

Phelps.. So a solo dinger instead.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
                            I assume Ramos is coming in which means I will go walk my dog now. I don't think I can handle watching Ramos walk 2 and give up a hit to lose.
                            Actually they put in Phelps...who promptly gave up a infield hit on 3 men with bad fielding

Comment

I agree, last year is about as good as you'll ever get uder Loria. It's just ridiculous....and if Loria doesn't care about winning, why should I care about his team ?
                              Honestly off the top of my head, I barely remember last years moves coming into the year. why was last year as good as we'll ever get under loria?

- - - - - - - - - -

Im a pro phelps guy, but given our rotation struggles after Jose and his success last year and our moves coming into the year, why did we not give Phelps even a chance to make the rotation this year?

Comment

Honestly off the top of my head, I barely remember last years moves coming into the year. why was last year as good as we'll ever get under loria?
                                79 wins....if Loria stays they won't win as many as 79 ever again.

- - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - -

Im a pro phelps guy, but given our rotation struggles after Jose and his success last year and our moves coming into the year, why did we not give Phelps even a chance to make the rotation this year?
                                It's the Marlins front office....don't expect them to do anything right.

Comment

Working...
                                X