No announcement yet.

The Championship Banners and a Proposed Solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see why they can't go in the current location. Just attach two rods (spaced 1 banner length apart) perpendicular to the foul pole and hang the top and bottom of the banner along each one so that wind will never be an issue.
    Last edited by CrimsonCane; 04-08-2012, 09:13 PM.

Comment

I like that too. Anything is better than the current setup.

Comment

Do you really expect the same idiots that plopped a very ill conscientious objector on a golf cart for a 10 minute awkward snail crawl to get this banner situation right ?

Comment

You make me want to like bobbob

Comment

Who the heck is "bobbob" ?

Comment

Comment

That guy is seriously the ephing best.

Comment

By the way, I like the ops idea alot. Just don't think Samson will bite. This was a strategic decision by the front office.

Comment

They could have had Ali holding the flags. They'd stay unfurled for sure.

Comment

I think they should spray paint the banners into the outfield grass.

Comment

If you're gonna go after Ali, "conscientious objector" is not the appropriate insult to hurl; go with "draft dodger."

One time common.
                        poop

Comment

What's funny is how the Canadian continues to defend his decision by trotting out his employees to say how inspired they were. lol

Comment

Please MS Paint the banners in the outfield grass. Also make a spiral staircase with a platform at the top that holds a special seat for tr305 where he has a laptop on which he tweets directly to the giant scoreboard. Please also make the bottom of the spiral staircase a birdcage that he cannot escape.

Comment

Well, since anything is better than the current setup, I vote that they tattoo the banners to Ozzie's butt cheeks and force him to wear a thong (and nothing else) during the games (both home and away).

Traveling butt banners FTW.

Comment

What about putting one of those castles in the fish tank and then putting championship flags on the castle towers?

Comment

Working...
                                X