Cool Marlins Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Marlins Videos

Since the offseason across MLB is boring right now I've been playing around on YouTube looking at all kinds of old stuff and I've stumbled across some interesting videos I never saw, and some that I remember from so long ago. Figured this might be a fun thread.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5ZI0w-40-U[/ame]
    --------------------
    Here's an entire game from 1994, cool to skip around and watch some of the guys bat:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmRGh2vrWF0[/ame]
    --------------------
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v479t3cbP8Y[/ame]

Bryan Norcross appearance at 2:37 just for CapeFish
    Last edited by emkayseven; 01-14-2014, 09:27 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

I have a lot of that Opening Day stuff and it's so 90s.

Comment

"They just FedEx'd the picture to us!"

Comment

A few months ago I watched a good portion of the 1997 Game 7 victory. Very nostalgic. I was 7 years old at the time, but I still vividly remember Renteria's hit and what I was doing. It will always be one of those "I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing" moments. Impressions from re-watching include: (1) wow there were a lot of fans going nuts there; (2) loved Leland's enthusiasm after the game; (3) I believe it was Devon White who came up before Renteria with bases loaded and 1 out and he swung at the first pitch and lined or grounded out, can't remember now, but shockingly poor at bat; (4) there was a key error in the 9th or 11th by the first baseman of the Indians which is never mentioned today; (5) man, that 10th inning was intense; (6) I still love those original jerseys more than any since.

Cheers!
        --------------------
        Oh and also the Indian's starter was DOMINANT for 8 innings. I believe we were shut out until the 9th. What a game. I think it has to be viewed as better than the diamondbacks game 7 walk off.
        --------------------
        Making it one of the best games in baseball history.
        Last edited by BigGameFish; 01-17-2014, 09:28 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
        STANTON

Serious fun! GET IT IN!

Comment

Bobby Bonilla homered in the 7th
          --------------------
          He led off with a single in the 11th too if I remember right. And he was basically playing on one leg, which he always seemed to be.

Man, I loved Bonilla. He was one of my favorites growing up (I was raised a Pirates fan and was until I was 11), I was so excited when we signed him.
          Last edited by HUGG; 01-17-2014, 09:39 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Working...
          X